New York Vibrant Media
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Vibrant (www.vibrantmedia.com) is the world's leading provider of in-content contextual technology that gets brand content and advertising discovered across multiple platforms. With over 6,600 premium publishers and top brand advertisers, Vibrant reaches more than 300 million unique users per month (comScore, 2012). Vibrant gives top brand marketers the opportunity to deliver highly targeted, user-initiated campaigns, within relevant text and images. Vibrant was founded in 2000, headquartered out of New York with multiple offices throughout the United States and Europe. Vibrant's rapid growth has been recognized by the Inc. 500 and Deloitte Fast 50 lists and has also been named a "Best Place to Workâ€ by Ad Age and Crain's. Vibrant was named a 2012 Highest Rated Media Brand by Advertiser Perceptions and also received Inc. Magazine's 2012 Hire Power Award.
Vibrant is seeking a highly motivated individual to drive incremental sales growth of our most strategic developed and emerging accounts.
We are looking for someone that can:
- Develop our key sales accounts by becoming experts on their business. Use internal and external resources to develop quarterly business reviews, identify critical marketplace trends & opportunities, and shape strategy for accelerated growth.
- Partner with sales leads and provide strategic selling support for key accounts. Develop category and campaign insights, strategic product recommendations, third-party research, first-to-market creative innovations, and cultivate/manage key agency and client relationships.
- Lead presentation and proposal development for key accounts. Lead development of senior level meeting materials and partner with internal team members to craft RFP responses for key accounts.
- Create and evangelize best practices for emerging account growth. Proactively develop and share best practices derived from key accounts to support growth of emerging accounts across the business. Provide expert consult to sales leads within assigned regions and/or account categories.
- Jointly develop and manage third-party partnerships â€" Proactively develop and/or manage existing third-party partnerships to expand Vibrant's product offerings. May include third-party content licensing, creative vendors, etc.
Skills you will need to be successful in this role:
- 5-10 years of digital agency, sales/marketing or sales experience
- Deep understanding of digital marketing strategies and KPIs
- Excellent storytelling skills; ability to analyze data and convert into advertiser insights
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; must be able to present to mid/sr level agency partners
- Existing agency and client relationships; or ability to cultivate quickly
- Power Point, Word & Excel required
- Team Player; ability to navigate and lead internal team discussions to generate consensus and effectively support partner goals
All regular Vibrant Employees are eligible for competitive pay and benefits packages.
Vibrant is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED