NLP Developer NetBase Solutions
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Want an opportunity to work with what our Fortune 100 customers say is the best, most-scalable natural language platform in existence We are seeking a highly-motivated software developer to be part of our development team. The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic and entrepreneurial software engineer who feels passionately about writing high quality and scalable software for Natural Language Processing applications.
NetBase is the Social Media Insight & Analysis company. Were a well-funded, fast-growing start-up that has already acquired an impressive roster of top-tier Fortune 500 clients.
The company has advanced natural language processing (NLP) technology that simply put, can read and understand language - at massive scale. The result is unparalleled accuracy in sub-second response time. Today, the company has applied this technology to social media and delivers, via SaaS model, an analytics offering that was commissioned by and designed in partnership with five of the top 10 CPG giants, including Coca-Cola and Kraft. The tools are also being used by the top market research firms including J.D. Power & Associates and Gfk. In addition, NetBase is white labeled by Reed Elsevier, the largest publisher in the world, in a product called illumin8, which is used by research scientists at F500 companies such as British Petroleum, Dow Chemical and Pepsico. Hailed a thought leader in the social media market, NetBase analytics are cited in all the top tier press including the Wall Street Journal, BloombergBusinessweek, Forbes, Mashable, AdAge, Informationweek and others.
Based in the heart of Silicon Valley and privately held, NetBase offers a family-friendly, flexible, engineer-centric working environment that values open communication and emphasizes results over process.
Benefits of working at NetBase include:
- Generous cash and equity compensation
- Mac, Windows, or Linux laptop of your choice
- Medical / Dental insurance and 401k plan
- Colleagues who are some of the smartest engineers and tech entrepreneurs
- Open, collaborative environment
- Opportunity to work with what our Fortune 100 customers say is the best, most-scalable natural language platform in existence
- 5 years experience with a Bachelors degree in Computer Science (MS/PhD a plus).
- Highly competitive Java skills.
- Experience in development and deployment of Natural Language Processing software.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, and algorithm skills.
- Experience with full product lifecycle; understanding and usage of coding conventions.
- Outstanding communication and teamwork skills.
- High degree of integrity, passion, drive, flexibility and a self-starter.
- Agile Development methodologies.
- Experience with integration of complex third party NLP components.
- Open source search engine experience (e.g. Lucene).
- Development or deployment experience in a Unix/Linux environment.
- Relational and/or No-SQL database experience.
Authorization to work in the US and relocation are required. Applicants and Employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.
||2087 Landings Drive |
Mountain View, CA 94043
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED