NOC L1 Engineer All Covered
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Job Description
All Covered, a division of Konica Minolta Business Solutions, is currently seeking a Network Operations Center (NOC) Level 1 Engineer. This position will be a nights/weekend shift.
Job Summary: The Network Operations Center Level 1 Engineer (L1) position is an entry-level technical position into All Covered and our Network Operations Center (NOC). The NOC is a group focused on network monitoring and centralized management of network operations using a variety of remote support, remote monitoring, and network management tools. The L1 position is responsible for validating, responding to, resolving, and escalating incoming alerts from servers, printers, storage, and other network devices.
Duties and Essential Job Functions:
- Provide expert technical support with a focus on:
- Client satisfaction
- Service delivery quality
- Technical excellence
- Drive to meet and exceed organizational goals for:
- Response Time
- Average Handle Time
- Mean Time to Resolution
- Escalation Rate
- Customer Satisfaction
- Demonstrate strong customer service skills to provide both internal and external support including:
- Listening to the customer to gain an accurate understanding of the situation
- Being empathetic to the customer?s situation and having a sense of urgency to resolve the issue
- Producing accurate and detailed documentation at the client and incident level
- Resolving conflict
- Provide expert remote support for desktop, server, storage, and network devices
- Follow task creation, work, closure, and escalation procedures
- Support team members with resolving client issues
- Meet or exceed position Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Excel in the areas of:
- Remote troubleshooting skills
- Client service skills
- Technical competencies defined for the position
Candidates will be expected to interact daily with business leaders, department leaders, team members, and a variety of clients. Reports to and interacts with remote and local Team Leads.
The majority of work will be performed from an All Covered/Konica Minolta office location. Candidates are expected to spend consecutive hours in front of a computer monitor using a keyboard and mouse. Work either an eight or twelve hour shift schedule, starting at various times, with periodic opportunities to work overtime.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as requested to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 1 to 2 years of experience with troubleshooting and providing remote support
- BA, BS or similar degree in Computers/Electronics or relevant experience
- At least one of the following industry certifications is required:
- Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA)
- CompTIA A+
- MCTS/MCP Windows 7 or above
- Network Operations Center or Help Desk experience preferred
- Working knowledge of server and network device monitoring using WMI and SNMP
- Working knowledge of current tape and common business-class online backup solutions
- Strong interpersonal and oral communication skills, attention to details
- Adept at reading, writing, and interpreting technical documentation and procedure manuals
- Ability to present ideas and solutions in user-friendly language
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong customer service orientation
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to type between 40 to 50 words per minute
- Honest, Enthusiastic, Respectful, takes Ownership, achieves Excellence, and consistently delivers quality Service to team members and customers alike.
- Team player, flexible, adaptable, responsible, punctual, proactive, and self-sufficient.
- Affinity for and successful experience with small to medium size business environments.
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a constantly changing work environment.
Konica Minolta offers:
- Excellent salary, commissions, bonuses and expense allowance.
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Excellent holiday/vacation plans.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Employee Referral Bonus Program.
- Ongoing training opportunities.
- Visible, exciting work supporting the sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
Konica Minolta is Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D Committed to Affirmative Action.
||Phoenix, AZ |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED