NOC Level 3 Engineer All Covered
All Covered, a division of Konica Minolta Business Solutions, is currently seeking a Network Operations Center (NOC) Level 3 Engineer.
Job Summary: The Network Operations Center Level 3 Engineer (L3) is to provide excellent customer service and technical support by reflecting the client-centric and quality focused mission of All Covered while delivering advanced remote technical support to internal and external clients. The Level 3 Engineer will be expected to provide subject matter expertise, high-level systems engineering, network administration, and end user support.
Duties and Essential Job Functions
- Drive to meet organizational goals including, but not limited to client satisfaction, service delivery quality, and technical excellence
- Consistently meet or exceed Key Performance Indicators (KPI) defined for the position.
- Demonstrate strong customer service skills while providing remote telephone support including:
- Listening carefully to the customer to gain an accurate understanding of the situation.
- Being empathetic to the situation and having a sense of urgency to resolve the issue.
- Producing accurate and detailed documentation at the client, problem and incident level.
- Resolving conflict related to customer satisfaction with the organization or situation.
- Reactive and proactive analysis and troubleshooting of client environments utilizing independent judgment, experience, and discretion.
- Perform user device, server, and network diagnostic and repairs including modifications to a variety of desktop, server, network, and mobile device operating systems.
- Analyze desktop, server, and network device performance in an effort to identify deficiencies and recommend solutions for maximizing the design of a client?s IT environment.
- Provide the expertise to diagnose and remediate server, network and end user issues that are escalated by other members of the Network Operations team.
- Perform exhaustive root cause analysis and identify potential Problem Tasks from incidents tasks
- Participate in technical discussions with remote engineers, onsite engineers, and account stakeholders.
- Develop Subject Matter Expertise (SME) in focused areas as needs dictate.
- Contribute in peer-to-peer technical and leadership training activities.
- Provide on-the-job technical training and mentoring for other members of the Network Operations Team.
- Timely escalation of issues that prevent the above job functions from being performed.
- Must be aware of and make best use of proper escalation procedures for technical and non-technical client issues in order to achieve timely quality resolution and client satisfaction.
Daily interaction with team members and a wide variety of clients. The Level 3 Engineer works closely with Team Leads, Level 2 Engineers, Level 1 Engineers, Field Engineers, and Client Account stakeholders to ensure consistent quality service Delivery.
The majority of work will be performed from an All Covered/Konica Minolta office location. Candidates are expected to spend consecutive hours in front of a computer monitor using a keyboard and mouse. Work either an eight or twelve hour shift schedule, starting at various times, with periodic opportunities to work overtime.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as requested to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
- BA or BS degree or equivalent combination of relevant education and experience.
- At least one of the following industry certifications is required:
- MCSA/MCSE Windows Server 2003 or above
- Citrix CCA
- CCNA with Specialization (Security, Voice, Wireless)
- Apple Certified System Administrator (ACSA)
- VMware Certified Professional (VCP)
- SonicWALL: CSSA
- At least 5 years of experience provisioning, managing, and troubleshooting Microsoft Active Directory, Windows Server 2003/2008, and Microsoft Exchange 2003/2007/2010.
- An advanced understanding of and practical deployment experience with virtualized environments. Experience with VMware, Citrix, or Microsoft Hyper V is preferred.
- Experience with planning, designing, implementing and supporting client/server networking environments for multiple small to medium sized businesses.
- Advanced understanding of and practical experience provisioning, managing, and troubleshooting firewall appliances and services from major network security vendors. Experience with Cisco ASA or SonicWALL NSA appliances is preferred.
- Advanced understanding of and practical experience provisioning, managing, and troubleshooting storage technologies from major storage vendors. Experience with EqualLogic, NetApp, Compellent, or EMC is preferred.
- Advanced understanding of and practical experience provisioning, managing, and troubleshooting of backup and disaster recovery processes, software, and hardware from major vendors including: single and multi-tape backup libraries, disk-to-disk, and disk-to-cloud technologies.
- Advanced understanding of and practical deployment experience of Client and Server Mobile messaging technologies including Blackberry Enterprise Server and Active Sync and associated handheld and tablet devices.
- Advanced understanding of WLAN and wireless security concepts. Experience with Cisco or SonicWALL wireless access points is preferred.
- Demonstrated skill with Visio or other network diagram software.
- Intermediate to Advanced Linux administration considered a plus.
- Intermediate to Advanced Apple Macintosh administration considered a plus.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills conducive to team development and excellent customer service.
- Proven ability to operate productively in a fast-paced metric-driven call-center environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate with users over the phone and provide remote support using a variety of remote support tools. Experience with RDP, Kaseya, LogMeIn and Bomgar is preferred.
- Must be detail-oriented, self-motivated, and require minimal supervision to meet or exceed the duties and functions of the job.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to explain technical issues in way that is clear and understandable to non-technical people.
- Strong customer service orientation even in the face of adverse service conditions.
- Must possess a reliable form of transportation to office location.
- Honest, Enthusiastic, Respectful, takes Ownership, achieves Excellence, and consistently delivers quality Service to team members and customers alike.
- Team player, flexible, adaptable, responsible, punctual, proactive, and self-sufficient.
- Affinity for and successful experience with small to medium size business environments.
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a constantly changing work environment.
Konica Minolta offers:
- Excellent salary, commissions, bonuses and expense allowance.
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Excellent holiday/vacation plans.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Employee Referral Bonus Program.
- Ongoing training opportunities.
- Visible, exciting work supporting the sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
Konica Minolta is Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D Committed to Affirmative Action.
||Phoenix, AZ |