Node.js Developer MuleSoft
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
You'll get to work with a great team of smart and talented engineers in San Francisco, as well as plenty of opportunity to travel to our engineering team in Buenos Aires, Argentina. We have a really nice office space with lots of company perks, and we run regular meetups and hackathons. Most importantly you'll have a lot of fun doing this.
Some of the things that would make you a great fit for this exciting role:
Multiple openings at various levels (junior, senior, principal).
- You are excited about node.js and could explain to a room full of engineers why it's such a compelling and powerful technology.
- You are active in the open source community. You have a github account and would be happy to share with us some of the projects you have started or contributed to. MuleSoft is an open source company and most of our team are open source contributors.
- You are constantly trying out new languages and frameworks on your own time - Ruby, Scala, Clojure, Akka, Angular, Ember, etc.
- You are interested in APIs, big integration and big data challenges. A lot of what we are building involves scaling to massive volumes of web transactions and analytics/metrics which will require technologies like AWS, Hadoop, and real-time event processing.
- You know when to choose appropriate technologies for the team to use; iterate quickly on ideas and push them out to customers in a continuous fashion; assist junior members of the team by performing code reviews and providing technical advice.
This position requires a Master's degree and 2 years of experience OR a Bachelor's degree and 5 years of experience. However we will also consider candidates with great experience in lieu of a college degree.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Investors: Hummer Winblad Venture Partners
, Lightspeed Venture Partners
, Sapphire Ventures All Jobs: at MuleSoft
|Headquarters:||30 Maiden Lane|
San Francisco, CA 94108
|Company Profile:||MuleSoft is an explosive growth, well-funded software startup. Our award-winning products have been downloaded over 1.5 million times, and more than 2,500 organizations are using them in production, including big-dog companies like Walmart.com, Nestle, Honeywell, DHL, as well as 5 of the world's top 10 banks. In 2009 we grew revenues 152 and quadrupled our product offering.
We are laser-focused on making life easier for developers and IT. Our products are built on Mule ESB and Apache Tomcat, open source projects that are being downloaded and used by millions of people worldwide. Today's developers are looking for simplicity and freedom from the bloated legacy Java "stacks" that were built over a decade ago. They need middleware that embraces today's web-centric approaches, including dynamic languages, mobile, and the cloud. This new lightweight approach is fundamentally changing the industry, and we are leading that movement -- we call it Web Middleware.
At MuleSoft, our singular mission is to build a great company with a brilliant team of colleagues. If you think you can make a huge difference and are ready to show us, we want to meet you.|
Support MuleSoft with Social Media services