Non-Destructive Testing Coordinator SpaceX
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Non-Destructive Testing Coordinator
Technicians and Trade Skills | Hawthorne, CA, United States
The Company SpaceX is a US based advanced technology company founded by residing CEO and CTO, Elon Musk. SpaceX builds rockets and spacecraft from the ground up; including electronics, software, vehicle structures, and engines. Our development and production efforts represent some of the most dynamic and challenging technology and engineering systems in the world.
We pride ourselves on being a meritocracy where employees are defined by their capabilities and contributions, instead of title or tenure. We are actively seeking the best and brightest minds from all industries and technologies to continue to build our world class team.
Our employees thrive in a fast-paced environment focused on innovation and high levels of personal responsibility. At SpaceX we cut through the noise and believe in the essentials of hardcore engineering. We build it, test it, and fly it.
- Administrative support, Data Entry, Report writing, ordering consumables, reviewing EWO to drawings running documents through the workflow process and aid in technique documentation.
- Support any additional NDT requirements at SpaceX as needed to assure success of development efforts.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- A minimum of 2 years of professional working experience
- Must be familiar with at least one NDT method and willing to learn additional inspection requirements.
- NDT work at SpaceX requires physical exertion, a successful candidate should be able to bend, lift, climb and work in confined spaces as needed to complete testing tasks
- Ability to travel on occasion to our launch facilities in Texas and Cape Canaveral
SpaceX offers one of the best environments in the world for employees to learn, build real working systems and tackle exciting challenges every day. We operate in a fun, casual work environment and have great benefits including: competitive salary, stock options, medical/dental insurance and free gym memberships. By joining the SpaceX team, you are not just a part of history, you are making it.
- Experience in one or more of the following methods are a plus: ET, MT, RT, UT, UT, PT phased array, Thermography, Laser Shearography or Accoustic Emmisions is a plus
- Experience in CR, DR, CT and/or real-time methods is a plus
- Completion of 40 hour IRRSP classroom training is a plus
SpaceX is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with SpaceX is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application/interview process should notify the Human Resource Department at (310) 363-6000.
<< Back to Current Openings
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED