North American Major Account Marketing Leader/ Account Based Marketing Palo Alto Networks
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
As the leader for Major Account Marketing at Palo Alto Networks you have to get specific. Your primary responsibility will be creating, executing, and measuring the results from highly targeted Account Based Marketing (ABM) demand generation programs to key accounts to help some of the largest companies and organizations on the planet make the change to a revolutionary next-generation network security platform.
- Plan out account based annual, quarterly, and ongoing strategic marketing plans for your major accounts with clear growth, contact, pipeline and revenue objectives.
- Act as the marketing representative for the Major Account sales team and attend Quarterly Business Reviews and other meetings to present status and results of Account Based marketing efforts.
- Aggressively manage and nurture contacts in major accounts and engage that entire audience consistently with innovative, unexpected, and enchanting marketing to drive meetings and opportunities.
- Drive peer-to-peer interaction in major accounts by industry and role to share best practices.
- Work closely with a best in class corporate and field marketing organization.
- Own local execution of your top programs for major accounts including planning, logistics, negotiation, acquisition, speaker management, onsite management, budget, list management and follow up.
- Engage key partners in co-branded marketing activities and explore opportunities to market with, and through, them to the ultimate end user.
- Measure the success of our major account and ABM marketing from a budget, lead, pipeline, market, direct and channel perspective.
- Demonstrated ability to provide strategic, consultative input to senior sales people and partners on how to use marketing to create demand and exceed our goals.
- Proven track record executing successful, targeted, and innovative account marketing and demand generation.
- Solid understanding of sales process, business management and operations, including finance/revenue/pipeline principles. Experience in salesforce.com would be very helpful.
- Able to personally engage customers and partners in dialogue about their business needs and security solutions.
- Technical and strategic understanding of technology, security, and industry solutions being marketed.
- Capacity to work in an incredibly fast moving, highly charged, demanding startup environment.
- Relevant marketing, demand generation, and channel experience with a B2B hi-tech company for 8-12 years.
- Direct experience in enterprise, major account, account based marketing, solution sales or marketing.
- Experience high technology hardware, software, network security or related fields would be very helpful.
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED