NPI Test Engineer SynQor
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Job Type : Full Time
Career Level : Experienced (Non-Manager)
Shift/Hours : First Shift (Day)
Education : Bachelor's Degree
Category : Engineering
Job Description :
The NPI Test Engineer is responsible for the following:
- Development of functional test programs for new products and product families.
- Design, development, and documentation of new test fixtures.
- Analysis of new product test data and correlation to design measurements.
- Product data sheet review and initial production test limits and conditions.
- Active participation in the continuous improvement process.
- Maintenance, calibration and repair of test systems, fixtures, and equipment.
The position ideally needs a person with a minimum of 3 - 10 years direct experience as a Test Engineer in the power electronics industry. However, an entry-level candidate may be considered if they have a solid skill base in other electrical engineering areas and a strong desire to learn.
Job Requirements :
Experience and Skills required:
- NH Research ATE Systems experience
- Test circuit and fixture design for high voltage and currents
- Analog and power electronics design skills
- Test instrumentation and data acquisition development
- Statistical process control and analysis
- Strong electro-mechanical skills
- Analytical thinking and good troubleshooting skills
- Strong documentation practices
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
||155 Swanson Road |
Boxborough, MA 01719
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED