Office Administrator, APAC Splunk
Responsibilities: I can do that
- Provide and coordinate administrative support for the HK office and other Asia officces as needed
- Assist Finance in processing of invoices, expenditures, and coordinate with BDO on disbursement and make sure transactions in alignment with budget provision
- Manage and coordinate with accounting service provider on all expense payment approval and prepare reports
- Monitor the accounting service provider payment status
- Follow up on employee's expenses reimbursement issues
- Manage the Office / Pantry supplies (order distilled water; Monday catered lunch etc)
- Manage the Plants arrangement in office
- Manage the expenses and usage of APAC business centre/virtual office lease & renewals
- Handle the daily courier and mailing service
- Manage the office tidiness and lead the cleaner's daily work
- Handle all incoming calls from Main Line and act as first point of contact for incoming guests
- Assist on meeting venue reservations (incl. retreats, special events like Partner Kickoff; Splunklive)
- Handle all IT Hardware and Software purchase and PO submission
- Work closely with HQ IT team to resolve any IT related issues in APAC (Business applications; SW / Server update; backup & migration etc)
- Provide administrative/secretarial support to whole APAC team
- Follow up with the flight and hotel bookings for APAC team and monitor the travel expenses
- Manage the shortel phone system
- Handle office and equipments maintenance
- Prepare budget and handle the APAC office expansion plan
- Prepare different analysis/report as needed
Requirement: I've already got that!
- 5 + years office admin and secretarial experience is a MUST
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Cantonese, with conversational Mandarin
- Highly organized individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and possess strong time management skills
- Hands-on, proactive, hardworking and detail-oriented
- Immediate available is highly preferred
Education: Got it!
- Colleage or above on secretarial or business administration studies
Splunk software has become a platform for machine data!
Splunk now has over 600 employees worldwide, with headquarters in San Francisco, an office in Cupertino, CA and 10+ offices around the world.
We've built a phenomenal foundation for success with a proven leadership team, highly passionate employees and unique patented software. We invite you to help us continue our drive to define a new industry and become part of an innovative, and disruptive software company.
Benefits & Perks: Wow! This is really cool!
We offer attractive and competitive salary & benefits package and excellent career prospects to the right candidate. Benefits includes but not limited to Health Care, Dental, Life Insurance, stock award, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 3 weeks of PTO, paid sick leave, catered lunches on Monday etcâ€¦
This isn't a job â€" it's a life changer â€" are you ready?
Interested parties should apply directly at Splunk career site http://www.splunk.com/view/careers/SP-CAAAAGG?
Please quote the reference in the email subject.
To all recruitment agencies: Splunk does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Splunk employees or any other company location. Splunk is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.