Office Assistant - Buenos Aires MuleSoft
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
MuleSoft seeks a highly ambitious multi-tasker to serve as a full-time Entry-Level Executive and Office Assistant to support management staff and manage general office tasks.
Ideally you will have the following characteristics:
Some of the tasks will include:
- Excellent internal and external customer service skills
- Excellent Organizational and Multi-tasking skills â€" nothing falls through the cracks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excels in fast-paced work environments
- Embraces the entrepreneurial spirit - a self-proclaimed 'Self-Starter'
- Quick Learner, eager to jump in and do what is needed
- College degree or advanced student.
- Experience that demonstrates your â€œway above averageâ€ intellect, and personal ambition.
What MuleSoft Offers
- Channel all the employees needs regarding supplies and office maintenance
- Responsible for managing relationships with suppliers and services providers.
- Provide operational support to general HR & Recruiting activities.
- Greet candidates and potential customers or partners
- Ensuring the office space meets an adequate and pleasent enviroment during office working hours.
- Assist in meetings, general events or interviews to make sure they run smoothly.
- Receive all the mail and packages
- Manage catering, office and kitchen supplies stock
- A chance to hone your art using the latest technologies to make really complex activities easy.
- An environment where you will be challenged every week by teammates that will expect only the very best from you.
- A real open source experience. We have a community around our products where you engage directly with users through online discussions, social media and meetups.
- A newly renovated state of the art office in the heart of Buenos Aires with a comfortable and collaborative work environment and the latest technology (Mac Books, large monitors, fast Internet connection).
- A great salary, stock options, and career advancement opportunities.
To all recruitment agencies: MuleSoft does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to MuleSoft employees or any other company location. MuleSoft is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Investors: Hummer Winblad Venture Partners
, Lightspeed Venture Partners
, Sapphire Ventures All Jobs: at MuleSoft
|Headquarters:||30 Maiden Lane|
San Francisco, CA 94108
|Company Profile:||MuleSoft is an explosive growth, well-funded software startup. Our award-winning products have been downloaded over 1.5 million times, and more than 2,500 organizations are using them in production, including big-dog companies like Walmart.com, Nestle, Honeywell, DHL, as well as 5 of the world's top 10 banks. In 2009 we grew revenues 152 and quadrupled our product offering.
We are laser-focused on making life easier for developers and IT. Our products are built on Mule ESB and Apache Tomcat, open source projects that are being downloaded and used by millions of people worldwide. Today's developers are looking for simplicity and freedom from the bloated legacy Java "stacks" that were built over a decade ago. They need middleware that embraces today's web-centric approaches, including dynamic languages, mobile, and the cloud. This new lightweight approach is fundamentally changing the industry, and we are leading that movement -- we call it Web Middleware.
At MuleSoft, our singular mission is to build a great company with a brilliant team of colleagues. If you think you can make a huge difference and are ready to show us, we want to meet you.|
Support MuleSoft with Social Media services