Office/Facilities Administrator Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Do you want to actually look forward to Monday mornings?
You can at Workday! We embody the qualities of a great company, offer world-class products and services, listen to our employees, empower creativity and innovation, and celebrate a job well done. Itâs that simple, and has earned us the #1 ranking on two 2012 âBest Places to Workâ surveys (as voted by our own employees).
Workday is looking for a versatile part-time temp-to-hire Office/Facilities Administrator to join our growing Atlanta office. This position will be based out of our new Revinia location. Duties to include but not limited to administrative support to local senior management and to executive management visiting the office, greet clients and guests, office and kitchen maintenance, incoming and outgoing mail service and liaison to property management. We are looking for someone who is outgoing, professional and has a positive working attitude. Come grow with usâ¦
- Greet visitors, direct visitors, maintain visitor sign-in, issue visitor badges
- Prepare welcome signs for visitors, maintain monitor
- Issue and maintain temporary badges for employees, vendors, contractors, etc.
- Provide administrative support to local senior management and to executive management when visiting the Atlanta office
- Maintain and order all office and kitchen supplies.
- Assist with the coordination and provide support to all visits/meetings in the Atlanta office
- Ensure office is well maintained and presentable at all times
- Maintain conference room schedules
- Catering â manage relationships with vendors, negotiate pricing, place catering orders for Atlanta office
- Maintain facility vendors â i.e. â Canteen, Staples, vending, etc.
- Handle all incoming/outgoing mail â sort and deliver to employees and forward to corporate as appropriate
- Prepare FedEx Shipments
- Maintain and order signage for office, to include employee name plates for workstations (including new hire set-ups)
- Hire and oversee Moving â move furniture, install keyboard trays, whiteboards, hang pictures, etc.
- Handle Facility related JIRAs (maintenance and other general requests for Atlanta office.
- Coordinator for the Emergency Action Plan in the Atlanta office
- Work with property management on building/site issues
- 5+ years of administrative/office experience in a fast paced company with 100 plus employees
- Competent in MS Office â Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to manage time, work independently and see projects through completion
- Ability to take on new tasks and technology quickly
- Good communication skills and professional presence
- Willingness and ability to adapt to the rapid business and organizational changes that accompany a high-growth environment.
- Requires a H.S. diploma, some college preferred
The Workday Experience is the combination of everything thatâ²s unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, Cantina happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly itâ²s our people. Itâ²s everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a workday. At Workday, we are committed to equal employment opportunity.
Workday does not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us. Our supplier base is restricted to specified hiring needs. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and Workday will not be obligated to pay a referral or placement fee.
||Atlanta, GA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services