Office/Facilities Manager Gree
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Office/Facilities Manager
GREE International, Inc.
San Francisco, California
We are looking for an Office/Facilities Manager to join our Operations team to help make our company a place where we love to work. This management position reports directly to the VP of Finance and has administrative, operational, financial, and management accountability for our offices. As part of the Operations team, you will work closely with all our employees, management and external vendors to create, support and sustain a great office environment.Â You will be responsible for providing great customer service to internal and external customers and ensure those needs are met cost-effectively and efficiently.Â This is a full-time position based in San Francisco, CA.Â Hours may vary, therefore, flexibility in work schedule is strongly preferred.
Qualifications and Skills
- Manage all aspects of GREEâs San Francisco facilities â workstations, employee moves, infrastructure, maintenance of building systems and equipment within the lease space, safety, compliance with law & regulations and jurisdictions affection operations and security.
- Manage all on-site custodial, catering/food service, on- and off-site storage, repairs on any business and/or non-business machines (copies, microwaves, etc.) by working with various vendors.
- Communicate with the landlord on any necessary repairs within the lease space and issues with the building.
- Oversee all office activities and manage the office administration team.
- Assist in the resolution of escalated issues within the office administration team
- Ensure facilities are tidy, clean and operating smoothly.
- Help the office team in coordination of travel logistics as necessary.
- Prepare, manage and track facilities/office team budget.
- Understand GREE policies and expectations to maintain a high-level of communication with executive staff.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelorâs degree in Business, Facilities Management or related field required.
- At least 6 years of facilities and/or office operations-related experience including budget responsibility.
- Experience leading a team/managing direct reports required.
- Experience managing an office of 400+ people required. Management of multiple locations, a plus.Â
- Direct experience in a high tech company preferred.Â Experience in a growing start-up, a strong plus.
- Excellent customer service, organizational, communication (verbal and written), problem solving, prioritization, planning and multi-tasking skills.
- Experience identifying and negotiating with vendors.
- Ability to adjust to rapidly changing plans and priorities.
- Ability to learn quickly on the job and make sound decisions.
- Ability to work with all employees and managers at all levels. Comfortable presenting to senior level management (VPs/SVPs/CEO).Â
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and deliver results in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment.
- Must be a self-starter who is tenacious and has a 24/7 support mentality.Â
- Experience with ergonomics assessments, a plus.
- Experience moving a large organization and/or starting up new offices, a plus.
- Experience with AV and IT equipment, a plus.
- Maintain the appearance and functionality of the office. Liaison with building management, janitors, vendors, caterers, etc.
- Organize and facilitate all-hands meetings and parties, and assist with other special events such as team lunches, celebrations and offsites.Â
||San Francisco, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Self Funded All Jobs: at Gree
|Company Profile:||Our goal is to make mobile social gaming meaningful by building the best mobile social gaming ecosystem for users and developers worldwide.
GREE was ranked as Japan's fastest-growing tech company by Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in 2010, and now has a global reach of over 140 million users.
Over the past 30 years, Japanese companies have successfully pushed gaming into the mainstream, and we see the same opportunity for GREE with mobile social gaming.
GREE's US office is currently in Burlingame, CA but will be moving to San Francisco in April 2012.|
Support Gree with Social Media services