Office Manager & Marketing Assistant Kapost
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Kapost is a Boulder-based startup that is transforming how B2B and B2C marketers unleash content marketing within their organizations and industries.
We are looking for a part-time Office Manager and Marketing Assistant. This role is ideal for a college senior who is looking for an introductory role in a fast-paced, growing technology company that could transition into a full-time job post-graduation. The hourly rate for this position is $12 per hour.
Examples of duties will include:
- working within our CRM and marketing automation tool to update/ cleanse data
- managing marketing research projects
- assisting with event logistics
- ordering, organizing, assembling office supplies
- organizing company retreat
- coordinating office vendors
- coordinating recruiting & HR
Kapost is the leading provider of Content Marketing software that enables companies to manage their content marketing as a structured business process. Through its platform that manages the ideation, production, distribution, audience development and analytics of content marketing, Kapost empowers marketers to generate more content, more traffic and more leads. Kapost customers include brands like Eloqua, Marketo, AT&T, Intel and more.
||Boulder, CO |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED