Office Manager, PBS Promega
JOB OBJECTIVES: Manage support operations for the General Manger, PBS, management team, and Corporate Functions. Position requires a thorough knowledge of company operations, policies, and procedures. Handles details of a highly confidential and critical nature. Is a highly functioning team player across numerous internal stakeholders, with analytical capability to assist in driving recommendations and decision making. This role is extremely hands-on and responsible for assisting in the day-to-day site operations.
1. Support the site as a liaison working collaboratively with the various functions in Madison. This may include the following corporate functions:
? Assist with PBS?s long-range strategic planning in support of major corporate initiatives and achievement of goals and objectives.
? Assist with and be a point of contact for financial management information, including plans and forecasts, profit and loss statements, capital expenditures, cash flow, variance reports and product profitability and transfer pricing for products and services sold to Promega.
? Assist with and be a point of contact for human resource matters, including recruitment new hire orientation, benefits and employee relations.
? Assist with and be a point of contact for operational matters including manufacturing activities, materials management, facilities management, safety and environmental health, the quality program, and information technology.
2. Facilitate direct contact between senior managers and other individuals. Act as liaison with other departments and parties outside of Promega to coordinate meetings, scheduling, and other issues.
3. Serves as the Administrator for the PBS management team.
? Point of contact when General Manager, PBS is not available.
? Assist with guiding, directing and ensuring consistent management across PBS.
? Assist with the coordination and integration of company-wide initiatives and programs such as ISO/QSR certifications, safety, quality, employee recognition, merit/bonus programs, etc.
1. Understands and complies with ethical, legal and regulatory requirements applicable to our business.
1. Special projects as assigned.
1. Bachelor?s degree in Finance, Business or other related field.
2. Minimum of 5+ years of progressive experience, or, MS in Business or related discipline and 3+ years progressive experience.
3. Excellent judgment with ability to tailor approach to maximize likelihood of attaining desired outcome, while maintaining tact, confidentiality.
4. Highly organized and detail oriented. Able to manage and execute multiple issues concurrently, while dynamically reprioritizing.
5. Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a high degree of emotional intelligence.
6. Must have proven ability to work collaboratively across functional areas.
7. Strong organizational skills with a cultural bias that reflects the values of Promega worldwide.
8. Proficient in MS Office and ERP systems.
1. International professional experience.
2. Prior management experience.
3. Experience manufacturing instruments for the life science industry.
4. Experience with overseas organizations as well as multi-site organizations.
5. Experience with SAP.
6. Integrated view of the technical, financial and quality aspects of the areas of responsibility.
7. Experience working in a regulated environment including ISO9001, ISO13485, and/or 21 CFR Part 820.
1. Must have the ability to use office and computer equipment for extended periods of time.
2. Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
3. Ability to travel including international travel.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a complete listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of you. It is meant to serve as a guide to the overall requirements of the position as well as the necessary qualifications.
Promega Corporation is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Sunnyvale, California, United States
||Sunnyvale, CA |