Online Acquisition Marketing Manager (UK) eHarmony
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Current Openings Â» Online Acquisition Marketing Manager (UK)
Online Acquisition Marketing Manager (UK)
International | London, London
Role : Online Acquisition Marketing Manager
Date posted: September 2nd, 2013
All applications by October 2nd, 2013
California-based eHarmony (www.eharmony.com) launched in 2000 and is the Internet's No. 1 trusted relationship service provider in the United States. eHarmony UK (www.eharmony.co.uk) launched in the summer of 2008 and is now one of the most recognised UK brands in the online dating category with more than 3,000,000 registrants. eHarmony's singles matching service presents users with compatible matches based on key dimensions of personality that are scientifically proven to predict happier, healthier long-term relationships. eHarmony also offers dedicated services in Australia and Canada and has customers from over 190 countries worldwide.
The Marketing Manager will lead on all UK digital acquisition, and will be responsible for measurement and reporting across the entire UK business. The Marketing Manager will work closely with the UK Marketing Director, PR Manager, multiple agencies, and a significant number of teams in the eHarmony California office. This is a key role which will be instrumental in the growth and efficiency of the UK business, and would suit a confident multi-tasker who is comfortable in an entrepreneurial environment, and keen to be involved with every part of a rapidly changing and growing business. eHarmony offers compensation packages with base salary, discretionary bonus, pre-IPO stock options, and comprehensive benefits.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Grow and optimise integrated digital acquisition marketing strategy, and translate results into actionable insights to improve ROI
- Deliver top-of-funnel targets, leaning on ongoing creative and strategic optimization of established channels, and proactively seeking out new opportunities to test
- Direct and support internal teams and external agencies across paid & natural search, affiliates, display, biz dev, and mobile to ensure a holistic strategy
- Liaise with PR, Product, Social, Content and Development teams to ensure strategy is fully integrated with social and earned media, and in line with brand positioning.
- Maintain oversight of the entire UK business, providing comprehensive reporting to all levels, troubleshooting and course-correcting, and optimizing to improve overall UK ROI
- Keep current with latest innovations in online marketing and test and adopt these methods as appropriate.
- Relevant online marketing experience for leading consumer brand, with a focus on PPC, SEO, Affiliates, Display and other DR channels
- Familiarity with eCRM, social media strategy and TV is also advantageous
- Strong analytical skills and ROI-performance orientation
- Ability to design and manage complex testing plans across multiple channels
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple projects
- Confident in providing reports and recommendations to all levels
- Motivated self-starter
- Demonstrated understanding of the elements of effective online creative and demonstrated ability to develop effective display ad media plans.
- Passion and curiosity for uncovering new opportunities and innovations. Continual improvement mindset.
- Team player with strong project management and communication skills.
- Experience with online dating and/or subscription-based service is a plus
- University degree
Salary Â£35,000 - Â£45,000 p.a. depending on experience.
||London, KY |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED