Online Marketing Lead Twilio
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Twilio is providing a platform for building modern, communications-enabled applications that are cloud based, scalable, and focused on great user experience.
- More than 200,000 developers have signed up to be a part of this disruption, building everything from call centers (Zendesk) to SMS notifications (Uber).
- Twilio customers include great brands like airbnb, eBay, Hulu, Intuit, LinkedIn, Quora, Sony, SurveyMonkey, Trulia and WalmartLabs.
- Twilio is energizing the $1.3 trillion telecom market. Come help us change communications forever.
About the job:
- We're looking to hire someone to manage online customer acquisition initiatives via integrated marketing campaigns including SEO, SEM, display advertising, social media, A/B testing, landing page optimization and other tactics you dream up. This role will contribute to our B2B and B2D (developer) funnels and be involved in conceptualizing, budgeting and tracking for each of the marketing strategies involved in driving these segments.
- Utilize Google, Bing, Yahoo! and other search engines to execute paid customer acquisition strategies, driving down cost per acquisition while increasing overall lead quality.
- Provide strategies and project manage continuous improvements for SEO on the Twilio.com website and other Twilio web properties through SEO diagnostic and webmaster tools.
- Build integrated marketing campaigns with Product Marketing, Field Marketing and Demand Generation teams.
- Optimize all elements of the self-service sign-up experience from offsite click (ad placement, ad copy, etc.) to onsite experience (landing page, signup process, messaging, etc.).
- Conduct detailed analyses and provide reporting and analysis for your campaigns and initiatives.
- Build the inbound marketing funnel, analyzing multiple online marketing programs to measure success and cutting those that don't work.
- Generate copy/messaging strategy and content to serve both SEO and SEM goals.
- Partner with Product, Sales and Business Development teams to develop highly targeted messaging promoting white papers, webinars, field events, etc.
- Partner with Community Managers and Developer Evangelism on strategies for email, blogging, social media, webinars and other integration between online marketing and social media.
- Continually explore and test new tactics for customer acquisition.
- You're a proven DOer. You have led highly successful integrated marketing campaigns, executing the gamut of online marketing tactics with positive results.
- Strong understanding of online marketing strategy and search engine marketing/optimization as well as a passion for tactics.
- Minimum 3 years experience marketing in technology.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years experience executing paid search campaigns in AdWords and Bing AdCenter including bid management tools, online display and 3rd party ad servers.
- Working knowledge of marketing automation tools like Marketo, Pardot or Eloqua.
- In-depth experience a Web Analytics platform like Google Analytics or Omniture.
- Fundamental knowledge of landing page optimization, A/B testing, and analytics.
- Familiarity with a CRM tool like Salesforce.com and analyzing marketing strategies all the way down to revenue.
- A good understanding of Twilio's value prop and the use cases/apps that have already been built.
- Experience at and SEM/SEO agency.
- Competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, 401k and life insurance.
- An Amazon Kindle, $30/month to spend on books and a Twilio track jacket after demoing your first Twilio app in front of the company!
- Pre-tax commuter benefits.
- Catered lunches and a weekly team dinner featuring invited technology and entrepreneurial speakers.
- Excellent gear (we Apple computers and big monitors - two if you need 'em).
- A strong belief in life/work balance.
How to apply:
- Want to stand out? Sign up and build an app using the Twilio API. Include a link to it in your cover letter. Bonus points for pointing out bugs or things that annoyed you/could be better about the platform.
- You must be authorized to work in the United States.
||San Francisco, CA 94105 |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Twilio powers the future of business communications. Enabling phones, VoIP, and messaging to be embedded into web, desktop, and mobile software.Self Funded All Jobs: at Twilio
|Headquarters:||645 Harrison Street|
San Francisco, CA 94107
|Company Profile:||Twilio is the developer platform for communications. With Twilio, developers and businesses make communications contextual by embedding voice, video, messaging and authentication directly into their software. We are re-inventing the communications market, taking it from its 150-year legacy in hardware to its future in software.
Twilio has more than 700,000 registered developers. Industry disruptors including Uber, Box and DocuSign and enterprises like Nordstrom, Coca-Cola, Walmart and Home Depot trust Twilio to power and innovate their communications at global scale.
Twilio is recognized as one of the 10 Fastest Growing Companies in San Francisco, one of The Bay Area's 10 Most InDemand Startups, and has over 400 employees with offices in San Francisco, Mountain View, New York City, Bogota, Tallinn, Dublin, London and Hong Kong.|
Support Twilio with Social Media services