Online Marketing Sr. Specialist - San Francisco Splunk
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Job Description: That's a cool job! I want it!
Online Marketing is responsible for new customer acquisition, new market awareness and nurturing our active database to accelerate sales. Splunk provides an innovative approach to IT data analytics and operational intelligence. It is only fitting for online marketing to be agile and innovative in how it uses technology to engage with Splunk's target audiences â€" cloud & enterprise developers, IT Ops, App Mgmt, Security & Compliance, web intelligence and business analytics.
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- Take ownership of email nurture programs. Including designing the emails with appropriate offers, building automated campaigns in marketing automation tool and monitoring results to optimize programs.
- Improve database segmentations. Help us find new ways to slice and dice our database to discover new potential customers.
- Manage A/B testing across landing pages, display and text advertising. Analyze test results to find optimal conversion paths and messaging.
- Assist with the production of weekly webinars including project managing the deliverables with other Splunk SMEs, develop and execute a promotional plan and conduct reporting post event.
- Work closely with online marketing team to assist with SEM, social media promotions, display advertising, email marketing, content syndication programs and community marketing.
- Produce reports as needed on online marketing campaign effectiveness and overall results across online channels including email campaign statistics and web metrics.â€‹
Requirements: I've already done that or have that!
- Extremely comfortable with Excel
- Eloqua, Salesforce.com, and Google Analytics
- Comfortable editing HTML emails
- Must be a passionate, results oriented person wanting to make a difference
- Able to multi-task on variety of different projects
- Extremely detailed oriented; can be known as a control freak!
- Will accept any suitable combination of education, experience or training
Education: Got it!
- Bachelors or foreign equivalent in marketing, business or related subject and 5+ years of experience on the job or in a related Marketing position.
Splunk was founded to pursue a disruptive new vision: make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. Machine data is a fast growing and pervasive part of â€œbig dataâ€-- generated by every component of IT infrastructures, applications, mobile phone location data, website clickstreams, social data, RFID and much more.
Splunk is focused specifically on the challenges and opportunity of effectively managing massive amounts of machine data, and providing a next-generation platform for powerful new applications. Since shipping its software in 2006, Splunk now has over 4,000 customers in over 80 countries around the world. These organizations are using Splunk to harness the power of their machine data for application management, IT operations and infrastructure management, cyber security, compliance, web intelligence, business analytics and more. Innovation is in our DNA â€" from technology to the way we do business.
Splunk software has become a platform for machine data!
Splunk now has over 500 employees worldwide, with headquarters in San Francisco, an office in Cupertino, CA and 8 offices around the world.
We've built a phenomenal foundation for success with a proven leadership team, highly passionate employees and unique patented software. We invite you to help us continue our drive to define a new industry and become part of an innovative, and disruptive software company.
Benefits & Perks: Wow! This is really cool!
Medical, full company paid Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts, Commuter Accounts, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401(k), 3 weeks of PTO, sick leave, stocked micro kitchens in Splunk offices, catered lunches on Mondays, catered breakfast on Fridays, basketball hoops, ping pong, arcade games, BBQ's, soccer, â€œFun Fridaysâ€.
This isn't a job â€" it's a life changer â€" are you ready?
To all recruitment agencies: Splunk does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Splunk employees or any other company location. Splunk is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Splunk is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity.ÂÂÂ
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED