Online Video Sales Consultant Brightcove
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Online Video Sales Consultant
Sales | Boston, MA, United States
Req ID: 879
Brightcove is looking for a highly motivated, results-oriented individual to spearhead our sales efforts in the small and medium business market. The Online Video Consultant will be expected to respond in a timely fashion to inbound prospects using both written and verbal communication, close deals over the phone, pass along larger qualified opportunities to the field sales team and grow current customer accounts.
A technical background is not required, but an ability to quickly master basic technical concepts is a must. Compensation will be heavily based on successful conversion of prospects and growth of current customer accounts. A successful Online Video Consultant will have the ability to aggressively meet and exceed earning targets.
- Meet and exceed quarterly sales quota
- Build and maintain client relationships to encourage new and repeat business
- Accurately and meticulously record client information and details of correspondence in our CRM system, Salesforce.com.
- All contact must be made in a polite, effective, and efficient manner, working within the guidelines provided at all times.
- Maintain extensive knowledge of Brightcove products and how they serve our customer's needs, including features, benefits, and key examples of usage.
- Ensure Brightcove is represented in a professional and positive manner.
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required
- Fluent English
- Motivation to consistently exceed expectations
- Excellent phone skills
- Professional phone etiquette with a confident, friendly voice
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as individually
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com preferred but not required
- 1-2 years sales experience required
This position is based in Boston, MA.
Brightcove Inc, the cloud content services company, provides a family of products used to publish and distribute the world's professional digital media. We've worked hard to create a company where talented, passionate people can thrive in a culture that values individual empowerment, excellence, and collaboration. Working at Brightcove Inc gives you the chance to reshape how media is published and consumed worldwide while you develop your skills, grow your career, and have fun.
To apply for this position, please visit our website at http://www.brightcove.com/ and complete the easy-to-use on-line application process in the Careers section of our website.
Brightcove is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
<< Back to Current Openings
||Boston, MA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Brightcove is an Internet TV platform.Investors: Accel Partners All Jobs: at Brightcove
|Headquarters:||One Cambridge Center|
Cambridge, MA 02142
|Company Profile:||Brightcove is an Internet TV platform.
We're dedicated to harnessing the inherent power of the Internet to transform the distribution and consumption of media.
Brightcove empowers content ownersfrom independent producers to major broadcast networksto reach their audiences directly through the Internet. At the same time, we help web publishers enrich their sites with syndicated video programming, and we give marketers more ways to communicate and engage with their consumers.
Most importantly, we give people the freedom to easily find, watch and participate in a broad range of video contentwhen and where they choose.|
Support Brightcove with Social Media services