Operation Specialist Revenue Science
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
This position is responsible overseeing and coordinating Advertising Operations activities, including: ad trafficking, campaign QA & troubleshooting, centralized monitoring, and escalation tracking and management. Candidate will work within a fast-paced environment, interacting with both internal and external clients as needed. They will work with a trafficking team to establish procedures for maintaining high standards of campaign fulfillment, product quality, reliability, and proactively evaluate upcoming products and technologies relating to ad trafficking, pixel operations, and QA and oversee the tactical implementation thereafter. They will work with the Platform Management team to provide necessary custom reporting, across platform analysis and insights.
- Drive scale and operational excellence across the company's trafficking procedures
- Responsible for campaign ad creative trafficking into various ad servers with proper tracking and functionality, and ensuring system setup aligns with company policies and client order
- Responsible for pixel process: creation, mapping, piggybacking, and troubleshooting
- Provide technical campaign support to internal/external clients: troubleshoot and resolve all campaign, creative, pixel, 3rd party tracking issues
- Proactively automate, improve, and establish best practices/procedures/tools to maintain high industry standards of fulfillment, quality, reliability for campaigns on an ongoing, scalable basis
- Oversee remote Traffickers on their day-to-day functional objectives/deliverables, and coordinate knowledge sharing/workload balance/and evolving responsibilities or projects
- Coordinate centralized monitoring and oversight of media performance both on a high-level and campaign-level to identify activity or trends requiring attention and notifying key stakeholders
- Provide customized reporting/analysis to the Platform Management team.
- SalesForce Administration
- Monitor campaign delivery/assets, identify any potential issues and/or opportunities and communicate recommendations
- Evaluation of new technologies, market trends and industry best practices across the digital landscape to update existing system specs, processes and identify new opportunities to streamline workflow on the trafficking front
Knowledge, skills and abilities required:
- Firm knowledge of online advertising industry, trends, technologies, pricing models
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong analytic aptitude
- Expertise with Microsoft Office programs, specifically Excel
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and set clear expectations, strong problem-solving skills
- Lead coordination with a growing offshore team of Traffickers: Their day-to-day tactical deliverables, training/cross-training, workload balance, and expectations
- 4+ yrs experience in online advertising industry; ad operations and/or ad-related technical experience
- SalesForce certified or proficiency
- BA or BS degree
This section describes the personal characteristics that contribute to an individual's ability to perform well in the job.
- Excellent, concise communication skills with the ability to speak and present to various levels of an organization; including ability to explain complex technical issues
- Analytical and Creative: ability to think outside the box and look at a larger picture
- Upbeat, positive attitude towards new challenges and problems; self-motivated, proactive
How To ApplyTo apply, please use the following link to submit your application: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED