OPERATIONS ANALYST (REPORTS ANALYST) Infor Global Solutions, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
OPERATIONS ANALYST (REPORTS ANALYST)
Philippines, Manila,28th St. cor 3rd Ave
Wednesday, September 19, 2012
Serves as an agent and advocate to ensure that the functional areas achieve their strategic information goals. Key components of this role include working knowledge of the respective departmental processes/functions and the related knowledge of how the department interacts with the other departments of the organization. Responsible for detailed project implementation, scoping, planning, overall coordination, and consulting. Proactively participates in technology design and planning based on corporate and functional strategy. Responsible for fostering and maintaining a positive relationship with other appropriate functional owners and will work closely with IT, third parties, and other Infor departments
Essential Functions (performed on an ongoing basis):
- Use LMS Report Browser tool to distribute, secure, organize, export, and customize reports to provide essential data for measuring and tracking Education KPI's.
- Assess company-wide LMS reporting requirements on a regular basis
- Create new reports using Crystal Reports based on stakeholder reporting requirements
- Use Crystal to run ad hoc, monthly and quarterly revenue and training reports.Compile and organize statistical analysis for the product learning area, Infor Competency Center, and other areas of the company as needed.Responsible for the business and security administration of the Learning Management System (LMS), as well as the associated automated e-mail system.
- Develop, recommend, maintain, and administer standard operating procedures for the LMS; recommend process improvements
- Create and edit database objects such as learners, learning experiences, events, job roles, organizations, etc. using the using the LMS Workstation, interacting with SQL.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical), Business Studies/Administration/Management, Mathematics or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- With working knowledge on the following reporting tools: (Business Intelligence, Data Warehouse)
- Applicants must be willing to work in Taguig City.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
* For interested ones, please apply online
Send to Friend
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED