Operations Business Analyst, Business Development Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Do you want to actually look forward to Monday mornings? You can at Workday! We embody the qualities of a great company, offer world-class products and services, listen to our employees, empower creativity and innovation, and celebrate a job well done. Itâs that simple, and has earned us the #1 ranking on 2012 & 2013's âBest Places to Workâ surveys (as voted by our own employees).Â Â Â Â
We are looking for an experienced, energetic Operations Business Analyst to join the Services Operations team. The ideal candidate will have a systems background, a passion for quality and customer service, and enjoys working in a dynamic, fast paced environment.Â He/she will be extremely detail oriented, self-motivated, results oriented, and a great communicator.Â As a member of the Services Operations team, you will interact with various cross functional teams, ensure data is accurate and current in multiple systems, and define and document business processes and requirements.
- Bachelor degree in Business Systems, Business Administration, or equivalent.
- Project coordination skills
- Excellent organizational, troubleshooting and problem solving skills with high attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to teach others
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to research solutions to issues as they arise
- Ability to gather and transfer requirements from stakeholders into an action plan and deliver on that action plan leveraging internal systems as needed
- Able to manage stakeholder expectations professionally
- Ability to work independently, with general direction and guidance
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong document editing and proofing skills
- Must work well within and across teams
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio
- Consulting, Service Contracts, and Workday or ERP system experience is a plus
- Redesign and Build out internal website for Services Business Development team
- Evaluate current content such as presentation materials, templates, etc. to determine if content needs updated
- Work with Services Field Readiness team to collect information at each release cycle and incorporate into Business Development presentations and materials
- Work with team to understand and prioritize field requests.
- Ensure case study information is accurate and up to date
- Determine areas where additional tools and templates would be beneficial
- Create and Monitor Exception reports to help ensure Salesforce opportunity data is timely and accurate
- Assist in defining, documenting and maintaining business processes, requirements, and policies
- Support operations related initiatives identified by the Professional Services management team.
- Identify opportunities for business process improvements and make recommendations as appropriate
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services