Operations Business Partner Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Do you want to actually look forward to Monday mornings? You can at Workday! We embody the qualities of a great company, offer world-class products and services, listen to our employees, empower creativity and innovation, and celebrate a job well done. Itâs that simple, and has earned us the #1 ranking on 2012 & 2013's âBest Places to Workâ surveys (as voted by our own employees).
Workday is looking for a high-performing professional to join our team, partnering with Workdayâs CFO and VP of Investor Relations/Treasurer. In this role, you will assume a wide range of responsibilities, all of which will require ingenuity, innovation, and integrity. We are looking for someone with impeccable attention-to-detail, high energy, strong project management skills and a proactive attitude.
Workday is a fast-growing company, and the Operations Business Partner will need to manage multiple priorities. An ability to maintain information with the utmost confidentiality is imperative, as you will be working on sensitive projects and will be privy to highly-confidential information.
- Support the CFO and VP of Investor Relations/Treasurer with scheduling, correspondence, travel arrangements, expenses and other matters as required.
- Maintain IR database, including timely entry and tracking of all IR meetings.
- Responsible for logistical coordination of the quarterly earnings call, investor relations / conference calls and ad hoc IR events.
- Prepare presentations, and internal and external communications.
- Manage interaction and communications with the Finance organization, Workday executives, and other Executive Administrators.
- Act as primary point of contact internally and externally, handling multiple issues as they arise.
- Plan and coordinate special projects and department events.
- Establish processes to make departmental interaction more efficient and effective; identify business process improvements and make recommendations as appropriate.
- Ability to work independently with general direction and guidance; must be a quick learner in a fast paced work environment.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational, troubleshooting, project management and problem solving skills with high attention to detail
- Willingness to âroll up oneâs sleevesâ and assist wherever needed
- Poise, discretion, tact and the ability to interact with others with high levels of sophistication and diplomacy
- Ability to multi-task and set priorities
- Strong skill set working with office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience in and an aptitude for using technology to improve work efficiency
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels and departments within a company is imperative
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Must have high energy and flexibility to work effectively in a fast-paced environment; team player; positive attitude
- Must be inquisitive and creative
- BA/BS degree preferred
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services