Operations Controller Cleanscapes
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Position Description:
Operations Controllers ensure that all CleanScapes, customer, and municipal work orders and scheduled services are accurately completed and electronically documented and tracked, per protocols, on a daily basis in a progressively technical and changing environment.
This position will work Monday-Friday starting at 9:30am.
1. Dispatch information to the field when needed at the request of others or based on incoming system requests.
2. Answer requests from the field by following protocols about contacting a customer, parking enforcement, status of a collection, or other relevant collection information.
3. Electronically document all internal and external customer and field staff interactions in company?s CRM system.
4. Develop collection and field work solutions cooperatively with others that meet or exceed customer expectations.
5. Have a thorough understanding of contracts to ensure operational contract compliance.
6. Notify management of any field work issues or emergencies that cannot easily be resolved.
7. Other duties as assigned.
Requirements (Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications):
Bachelors degree preferred.
Strong writing ability.
Ability to sit for long periods of time.
Ability to work independently and flexibly as business demands fluctuate.
Ability to master, at an advanced level, the software tools necessary to perform the job.
Advanced computer skills and knowledge of MS Office applications.
Commitment to providing exemplary service with uncompromising integrity.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Willingness to work through conflicts with openness.
Ability to take direction and collaborate with others.
Ability to achieve results with a focus on innovation, problem solving, and action.
||Seattle, WA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED