Operations Engineer - Media Operations Revenue Science
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Operations Engineer - Media Operations
Audience Science, Inc. has exciting opportunities for Operations Engineers (Media Operations). The Operations Engineer's primary responsibility is to support the Platform Managers, and rest of the media-operations team with the launch, sustenance and analysis of new campaigns. The Operations Engineer provides excellent customer service (internal) while working closely with the Platform Management and overseas counterparts to ensure a smooth campaign setup, run and completion process.
The Operations Engineer is responsible for accomplishing the objectives and responsibilities outlined below
- Verifying that uploaded creatives transfer the ad-viewer to the advertiser's website
- Troubleshooting creatives that don't work as intended and report the issues to the US team with details and follow ups
- Setting campaigns â€œliveâ€ after approvals and thorough verification.
- Setting up campaign level tests
- Performing month-end billing tasks
- Various reporting tasks: Mid-campaign/post-campaign level (MS Excel, SQL)
- Verifying that the impressions/clicks captured by our Ad-servers match the corresponding numbers from the partner web servers. Reporting discrepancies, if any (MS Excel)
- Discrepancy Resolution: After reporting the discrepancies, taking appropriate steps to resolve discrepancies(MS Excel)
- Working with end-of-month billing tasks
- Report Generation: Generating weekly/mid-month/end-of-month reports.
- Graduate in any stream
- 1.5 - 2 years of formal Computer Science training (degree or diploma equivalent)
- Excellent communication skills
- Expertise with Microsoft Office programs, especially MS-Excel (In absence of specific Excel skills, candidate should be highly trainable)
- Highly organized, with ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong overall computer skills
- Strong analytical abilities
- Good mathematical skills (Algebra, percentages, ratios, proportions, US and Indian numbering systems)
- Familiarity with Internet technologies, SQL and programming would be advantageous
How To ApplyIf you think you are a suitable candidate for the above position, email us your resume at Isha.Prakash@audiencescience.com and Nupur.Palit@audiencescience.com along with a covering letter.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED