Operations Manager - Sales (software) Exa
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED POSITION PROFILE:
The Operations Manager - Sales will coordinate and support sales reporting activity for Exa Sales Executives and Application Teams worldwide. Reporting to the President/CEO and working closely with the President and all Sales teams (Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific), you will be involved in global operations for new and existing products/initiatives, and help sustain strong synergy and communication with Sales leaders and corporate headquarters. You will be responsible for coordinating and reporting all sales forecasting, sales analytics and modeling, supporting deal structuring, proposal discount structure, incentive compensation initiatives and field automation initiatives, and be the ?go to? person for ?real time? information and updates. This is not a sales role and does not offer a commission.
The ideal candidate will be very bright, have strong quantitative skills, be interested in assuming a leadership role, understand how to build consensus, and be confident to drive innovation for the sales operations function. This position offers career growth for the right individual, and access to corporate leaders and business strategy as the corporation continues to experience high growth.
As a key contributor, you will also work with the Corporate Marketing and Sales Development team, participate in due diligence and take a lead role in integration planning. This position requires a candidate with a strong financial and operational background who ideally has 5+ years experience, preferably from a prior sales operations or corporate development role.
- Design, administer, manage and report on revenue forecasting using Exa methodology and automation/forecasting tools. Drive the adoption of forecasting tools and dashboards within respective regions.
- Set standards of performance and specific actions that drive sales activities and revenue generation at the territory level consistent with predefined success criteria for the sales organization; track and report on these activities periodically.
- Generate weekly forecast and metric reports, and provide analysis for Sales Management.
- Proactively diagnose the analytical requirements of the sales organizations; design and deliver reporting to meet their requirements. Design and deliver processes, metrics, and resource allocation for growth including accounting, forecasting, account planning and reporting.
- Develop and implement comprehensive pipeline CRM and additional reporting tools.
- Be responsible for oversight of all Enterprise licensing and license key management.
- Support Sales Management on business planning and strategy for their respective sales areas.
- Develop, roll out and manage CRM software to define business requirements and support the sales organization.
- Provide regional sales analytics to support regional pricing and worldwide pricing strategies.
- Work closely with Marketing supporting sales and marketing initiatives to drive revenues.
- Bachelor?s degree in Business Administration or related field. MBA preferred.
- 5+ years experience in Sales Operations or Business Operations preferably in technology setting.
- Superior analytical and English communications skills; strong attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with peers and in teams.
- Strong problem-solving skills; ability to thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Outstanding self motivation to excel; very committed individual work ethic.
- Advanced MS Excel , database and PowerPoint skills a must.
- Experience using CRM applications; Salesforce.com implementation experience a plus.
- Software company experience a plus.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Exa offers competitive compensation and a dynamic, growing company environment. Benefits include Company stock, comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, life, disability, flexible spending accounts, 401K savings plan, vacations and holidays, campus amenities center and free on-site fitness club membership.
||Burlington, MA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED