Operations Planning Analyst Palo Alto Networks
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Palo Alto Networks, the network security company, is looking for an experienced and knowledgeable individual to oversee execution of production plans and spares parts plans. This hands-on position is responsible for executing production build plans and inventory plans that will enable Palo Alto Networks to meet sales and service objectives. Collaborating with other members of the Supply Chain Operations Division, this individual will also work closely with Sales Operations and Global Customer Support to achieve the company's sales and service objectives. The individual will report to the Demand Planner. This is a contract position that could turn into a full time hire within 6-9 months.
Production planner spares parts planner, inventory analyst
- Monitor production commits and output versus MPS and ROP requirements
- Work with EMS partners to prioritize builds based on customer requirements
- Maintain stocking levels in spares distribution centers
- Monitor and act on spares parts planning alerts
- Work with spares parts logistics to maintain stocking levels in global forward stocking locations
- Assist in providing planning solutions for any product or material shortages
- Analyze and report on metrics related to spares parts usage (stock outs, % coverage of install base, aging inventory, etc).
- Assist in creation of various dashboards for Supply Chain Operations division.
- Drive improvements to overall process efficiency and communication with key stakeholders
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities in forecasting, planning and execution of the demand/supply plan
- Support process enhancements, modifications and best practices development.
- Report on bookings, revenue and EMS spends using existing internal processes, methodology and tools.
- Track quarterly metrics on on-time delivery, average days of finished goods, turns and recommend action items to improve these metrics.
- Background in scheduling, forecasting, planning or operations analysis
- Knowledge of key inventory and production performance metrics, turns, on time delivery, etc.
- Knowledge of demand management/forecasting tools, forecasting processes in sales, finance, manufacturing and supply chain issues
- Knowledge of utilization of DRP tools (SAP SPP, Baxter, Servigistics or MCA)
- Excellent analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- 3+ years of Production Planning, Spares Parts Planning or Inventory Analysis experience
- Computer literate including SAP, Excel, Microsoft Word, Power Point, Outlook
- Extensive spreadsheet analysis and strong mathematical abilities
- Strong analytical skills
- Proactive self-starter with problem solving abilities
- Proactive thinker and problem solver
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to deal with changing priorities and environment
- Ability to develop relationships and work in a team environment
- Ability to sort through ambiguity and work sometimes undefined roles
- Knowledge of Baxter Spares Parts Planning or other software related to spares parts planning is preferred
- Implementation of SAP enterprise planning software a plus
- Manufacturing Operations (Supply Chain, Order Fulfillment, Trade Compliance, Global Logistics)
- Sales Operations
- EMS Partners
||Santa Clara, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED