Operations Project Manager Encore Legal Solutions
The role of Operation Project Manager will be responsible for the client deliverables ensuring the requests meets or exceeds the actual client requirements and specifications. This position is a hybrid of project management and technical. The main function of this position is to manage our client requests through its various stages of processing independent of any departments. Each project will require a great deal of planning and understanding of the technical requirements to ensure an on-time error free deliverable. This is a high volume data processing facility where speed and quality is a must. Both internal and client communications are expected.
- Take on work order ownership to manage projects across all internal business units
- Recognize processing setbacks or breakdowns in the workflow
- Conduct quality control on work order requests
- Respond to operations based questions on work order requests
- Respond to external client driven communication during off-hours
- Provide status reports to clients as scheduled or requested
- Answer project related questions using information derived from internal workflow system
- Initiate requests for new users for web based applications
- Experience in litigation based application (eCapture, LAW, Clearwell, Relativity, Summation, Concordance, etc.)
Good communication and writing skills
- Power user of Microsoft Office including advanced use of Excel for tracking and reporting.
- Requires technical and business knowledge in multiple disciplines.
||Phoenix, AZ |