Operations Project Manager Meraki
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Meraki makes the networking products and services that enable broadband access to thousands of networks and millions of client devices worldwide. Meraki (may-rah-kee) means doing something with passion and soul and that's exactly what we do. We're dedicated to building products that inspire, innovate and impress our clients and in order to do that we hire only the best and brightest. Not only do we offer great benefits, competitive salaries and free lunches, we're set apart by our rapid growth. Here we wear many hats, learn on the fly and are rewarded for our efforts with happy custoemrs and a company that keeps growing! Meraki is a fast-paced, creative and customer-oriented company housed in a great office space near the AT&T ballpark with views overlooking the Bay.
The Operations Project Manager will be responsible for managing the complete order process, from beginning to end. This function will ensure the accuracy of data needed for robust sales reporting, accurate order entry, monitoring and tracking all the business processes relating to fulfillment and customer management (both internal and external). The main function of this role for the foreseeable future will be to assit with the intergration of Meraki into Cisco.
- End to end responsibility for project management life cycle from requirements definition to deployment, along with issue and risk management
- Manage process/technology projects impacting multiple departments in line with time, quality and cost constraints
- Gain a thorough and complete understanding of all business systems used by both Meraki and Cisco
- Understand the Meraki requirements and ensure those requirements are being met
- Continuously improve processes and systems by developing compelling, insightful recommendations based on quality data analysis and lead execution against recommendations quickly and with flawless accuracy
- Analyze detailed data-sets to identify risks and opportunities
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 4 year college degree required, Masters degree preferred
- Min 3 years experience in operations/supply chain role
- Exceptional business acumen with analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a changing and rapidly growing environment
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include resume as an attachment.
||San Francisco, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED