Operations Reporting Analyst Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Workday is the leader in enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for managing global businesses. Our solutions combine the lower cost of ownership of SaaS with a modern approach to applications. Founded by PeopleSoft veterans Dave Duffield and Aneel Bhusri, Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Payroll, Financial Management and Worker Spend Management solutions for midsize and Fortune 500 companies.
Workday is looking for a versatile report analyst professional to join the team as a Professional Services Report Analyst. In this newly created position you will partner closely with leaders within organization to assist in Operations related matters including designing, implementing, and managing processes that support our business needs. As an Operations Report Analyst reporting into Professional Services, you will join a small team as we build our capabilities and develop the processes to maximize business impact. Weâre looking for someone who wants to make their mark on a growing team and develop business partnering skills, is a self-starter, a great communicator and who enjoys collaborating with people with a diverse set of talents, in a dynamic fast paced environment.
- Monitoring department performance and preparing management reports and providing in person analysis on a regular basis (e.g., budget vs. actual and operations metrics across Professional Services)
- Liaising with multiple cross functional team to ensure reporting requirements have been properly documented
- Work with systems analysts and operations consultants to define requirements and build stakeholder reports and dashboards
- Regularly presents back to management for a full analysis of the data including trending, forecasting, and relaying what report metrics are important and why
- Support key stakeholders in preparation for month end, quarter end, year end and operational review sessions as needed
- Leverage internal systems to automate and scale current and future processes whenever possible
- Developing insights on business performance based on the interpretation of organizational data/results and other key metrics
- Proposing business process improvements to enhance organizational visibility, control and planning effectiveness
In addition, the position will provide general and ad hoc support to the Professional Services Operations organization to assist in effectively managing requests for information and analysis from senior management and on-going reporting requirements for the business overall.
- Bachelorâs degree in Accounting/Finance/Operational Planning
- Minimum of 4 years related experience
- Software and/or internet industry experience highly desirable
- High proficiency with MS Excel and Word
- Experience using a large ERP system a plus
- Ability to work independently, with general direction and guidance
- Excellent analytical/modeling skills
- Ability to present to management level resources
- Experience in periodic financial reporting, planning and forecasting
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to learn new concepts and technology quickly
- Team player
- Willingness and ability to adapt to the rapid business and organizational changes that accompany a high-growth environment
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services