Operations Reporting Analyst Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Do you want to actually look forward to Monday mornings? You can at Workday! We embody the qualities of a great company, offer world-class products and services, listen to our employees, empower creativity and innovation, and celebrate a job well done. Itâs that simple, and has earned us the #1 ranking on 2012 & 2013's âBest Places to Workâ surveys (as voted by our own employees).
Workday is looking for a versatile operations professional to join the team as an Operations Reporting Analyst for Customer Operations.Â Â In this newly created position, you will partner closely with leaders within the Professional Services organization to assist in finance-related matters including designing, implementing, and managing processes that support our business needs.Â Â Workday Professional Services encompasses a broad offering of revenue-generating value-added services that help customers maximize the benefits of Workdayâs software applications within their organizations.
As an Analyst, you will join a small team as we build our capabilities and develop the processes to maximize business impact. Weâre looking for someone who wants to make their mark on a growing team and develop business partnering skills, is a self-starter, a great communicator and who enjoys collaborating with people with a diverse set of talents, in a dynamic fast paced environment.
- Develop and execute reports in various systems and provide data analysis and recommendations, as needed
- Define, document and maintain business processes, requirements, and policies
- Support operations related initiatives identified by the Professional Services management team.
- Identify opportunities for business process improvements and make recommendations as appropriate
- Provide project and monthly metrics coordination and support
- Proposing business process improvements for the Services variable compensation process to improve efficiency and effectiveness
Education and Experience:
- Bachelorâs degree in Accounting/Finance
- Minimum of 5 years related experience
- Prior Professional Services Finance or Accounting experience preferred
- Software and/or internet industry experience highly desirable
- High proficiency with MS Excel and Word
- Experience using a large ERP system; systems implementation experience will be useful
- Ability to work independently, with general direction and guidance
- Excellent analytical and financial modeling skills
- Experience in the application of accounting principles to periodic financial reporting, planning and forecasting
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to learn new concepts and technology quickly
- Team player
- Willingness and ability to adapt to the rapid business and organizational changes that accompany a high-growth environment
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services