Operations Specialist Oberon Financial Technology, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Currently we are seeking candidates who have an enthusiasm and commitment to provide a positive client service experience to our Investment Advisors.
- Set up new accounts.
- Account administration.
- Manage service requests, including cashiering.
- Provide team support with an assigned workload.
- Escalates issues to supervisor and assists in resolving issues without precedents.
- Participates in root cause analyses to correct and/or prevent deviations in processes and workflows.
- Establishes and maintains strong and cooperative relationships with key contacts in the financial industry to foster a cooperative environment for the resolution of problems and/or errors.
- Participates in and manages special projects as assigned by supervisor or manager.
- Highly organized, with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to critically analyze information and make recommendations.
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities.
- Ability to work as a member of a team with collaborative decision making.
- Must demonstrate professionalism and diplomacy and be able to work with a variety of personalities.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others in a concise, productive and professional manner - both verbally and in writing.
- Must have strong math skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- 1-2 years experience in financial services operations or related industry preferred.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
||Chicago, IL |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED