Operations Specialist Meraki
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Meraki makes the networking products and services that enable broadband access to thousands of networks and millions of client devices worldwide. We believe in hiring the best and the brightest. We offer great benefits, competitive salaries and free lunches. But what really sets Meraki apart is the opportunity to work at a company that is growing rapidly; where we wear many hats, learn on the fly and are rewarded for our efforts with happy customers and even faster growth. Meraki is a fast-paced, creative and customer-oriented company with great office space in Mission Bay, right on the water.
We are looking for an Operations Specialist to aid in managing operational transactions and to facilitate the flow of shipments to customers. This opportunity requires an experienced individual with high attention to detail, excellent problem solving abilities and an enthusiastic attitude.
- Gain a thorough understanding of Meraki inventory processes
- Accurantely manage inventory transactions
- Oversee allocation of orders and transmission to the distribution center
- Coordinate day to day activities at the warehouse
- Aid with domestic and international shipping quotations
- Work with vendors and sales reps as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements and Qualifications:
- BS or BA degree is required
- 3+ years experiences working with a fulfillment warehouse and/or inventory management
- Experience with international shipping, customs documents, carriers
- MS Excel advanced skills are required
- Salesforce.com and Dynamics GP skills are a plus
- Excellent organization and communication skills (phone, email, meetings)
Full time role. Must be able to provide references upon request. Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply directly by forwarding their resume to: email@example.com.
Meraki does not accept unsolicted agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Meraki employee. Meraki will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
||San Francisco, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED