OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR Remedi SeniorCare
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Summary:
Oversee/lead all aspects of the 2nd shift automated pharmacy delivery operations within the pharmacy as well as bulk medication fulfillment and delivery functions.
1. Direct oversight of 2nd shift personnel associated with Paxit packaging/dispensing, inventory operations, Paxit maintenance, bulk fulfillment, staging and delivery.
2. Ensure appropriate level of inventory is maintained and packaging activities provide sufficient stock for Paxit System daily operations.
3. Coordinate all activities associated with Paxit packaging, dispensing and staging.
4. Ensure coordination of Paxit tote staging with all non-Paxit orders.
5. Meet delivery deadlines through effective delivery coordination.
6. Assist with interviewing process and hire appropriately qualified staff for the Paxit pharmacy. Build a team capable of, and committed to, addressing and supporting real time issues / request as necessary.
7. Build and maintain a strong working relationship and open communications with the pharmacy operations leadership team (site GM, CCT/OE, Patient Acounts, Forms, Billing, IT Support, Sales, etc.) as well as Remedi customers, the Paxit integration team and account management.
8. Drive customer satisfaction and service quality through every aspect of the Pharmacy operation.Blend needs of operations with needs and demands of customers.
9. Work with implementation team and account management to resolve problems during integration periods. Partner with account managers and Remedi customers to address individual problems as necessary on an ongoing basis.
10. Identify and remove any non-valued added processes. Analyze equipment, software and process flow on an ongoing basis. In coordination with automation and integration personnel, provide recommendations for improved process efficiencies and optimization of equipment and software.
11. Work with appropriate engineering staff to insure efficient use of Electro Mechanics as well as proper maintenance of equipment to include the documentation of any mechanical or software issues that may need to be addressed.
12. Assist in maintaining and updating as necessary the P&P manual for Paxit Pharmacy operations.
13. Assist in communicating metrics focused on continuous productivity improvement and quality. Constantly evaluate metrics focusing on how solution will increase quality/effectiveness and what impact this will have within the pharmacy. Work closely with the Director of Operations.
14. Support KPI activities/metrics. Assist in analyzing accounting and financial drivers and help lead the pharmacy management team on solutions that optimize financial results without negatively affecting customer satisfaction.
BS in mechanical/electrical engineering or technology related discipline, or Business Administration.
Working knowledge of commercial automation/dispensing modalities and/or manufacturing processes/production operations.
Ability to assess, hire and coordinate staff across multiple roles within the new location.
Ability to effectively schedule, direct and lead an efficient production-oriented team.
Proven experience implementing LEAN Manufacturing concepts.
Strong project management skills.
Demonstrated ability to understand/report on and make operational recommendations to affect financial metrics.
Strong knowledge of institutional pharmacy infrastructure and its interface within the long term care industry is preferred.
Knowledge of inventory management processes.
||DAYTON, OH |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED