Operations Suppor Analyst Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Workday (www.workday.com) is seeking an operations support engineer who has experience with supporting web applications for optimal performance, system stability and user interface. This position requires a self-motivated, customer-focused professional with strong follow-through who consistently keeps commitments to customers and fellow employees. You will be the primary customer point of contact and must ensure that each interaction is handled with a professional attitude and a superior level of service.Â Â Â Workday employees expect that you model Workday's dedication to our customers.Â Workday customers expect that you exemplify the passionate Workday employee, who knows the right answer to their problems.
- Act as a liaison between the Operations, Professional Services, Development teams and the customer to identify and troubleshoot performance problems during implementation phase.
- Work directly with Professional Services and internal teams to research, debug, and resolve system stability issues in a timely manner.
- Drive escalated situations demonstrating strong business judgment, risk management skills, and effective use of resources.
- Actively monitor new go-lives in order to prevent potential problems.
- In conjunction with other Workday teams, refine and improve processes through continuous improvement initiatives and driving efficiency gains.
- Manage incoming case queue with strong adherence to Service Level Agreements.
- Clearly and succinctly document communications with customers within our case management system.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through outstanding customer service and high quality technical responses.
- Effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues as required.
- Participate in our 24X7 global coverage plan.
Required Skills / Experience / Knowledge Base:
- 3 or more years of experience providing customer support for enterprise software applications in the areas of performance, system stability and user interface; for Software as a Service companies (preferred).
- A bachelorâs degree in computer science, management information systems or related field (or equivalent experience) required.
- Demonstrated on the job experience in performance tuning, Web technologies such as HTML5, Flex and/or networking is desired.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities through work experience.
- Exceptional research skills and resourcefulness.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Quick learner, motivated to understand various technologies used at Workday
- Strong planning, scheduling, and organization skills.
- Can work in a fast paced, fast-growth, high-energy environment and deal with multiple high priority activities concurrently.
- Team player who can collaborate and communicate effectively with all stakeholders; i.e. developers, technical operations, services and customers.
- Can build business relationships at both a technical and management level.
- Ability to generate a sense of urgency and rally appropriate resources.Â
- Well developed listening and documentation skills.
- High level of initiative and integrity.
- Strong problem solving, priority setting, facilitation, multi-tasking, and analytical skills with an ability to troubleshoot and manage complex performance issues
- Able to deal with the stress related to escalation impact and resolution timeframes and conflicting/competing priorities.
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Passion for customer service
Workday is the leader in enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for managing global businesses. Our solutions combine the lower cost of ownership of SaaS with a modern approach to applications. Founded by PeopleSoft veterans Dave Duffield and Aneel Bhusri, Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Payroll, Financial Management and Worker Spend Management solutions for midsize and Fortune 500 companies.
The Workday Experience is the combination of everything thatâ²s unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, Cantina happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly itâ²s our people. Itâ²s everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a workday. At Workday, we are committed to equal employment opportunity.
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services