Operations Technician Impinj
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Apply To This Job
Return To List
Inspect silicon wafers to ensure compliance with specifications prior to shipment to subcontractors. This position involves working with computers, an electronic microscope that displays on a computer screen, and other electronic equipment in a clean room that can be cold and noisy. This position requires wearing a lab coat and lab gloves.
- Learn and perform Outgoing Wafer Inspection according to the Impinj Specification. Document results. Keep photo records on failed and substandard lots and wafers.
- Learn and perform RF Probing of wafers on the RF Probe equipment. Document test results. Notify and work with engineering to resolve any wafer failures.
- Learn and perform the electronic â€œAnding Processâ€ of sort 1 / sort 2 / and optical wafer maps.
- Learn and perform wafer shipment verification procedure, verifying the accuracy the files and paperwork provided with every customer wafer shipment.
- Assist in the Failure Analysis (FA) of wafers by inspecting and collecting data on returned products, die and inlays. Perform data collection activities to analyze the returns.
- Learn and perform packing and shipping of wafers in Shipping/Receiving Area as backup to Shipping personnel.
- Assist in the creation of on-going Quality Assurance Reports by:
- Set up and take detailed wafer measurements such as Die Strength testing, Die release testing, performing bake experiments.
- Collect, organize, and present data for wafer processes and sub-con qualifications.
- Assist in the training of new employees to the specifications.
- Perform related duties.
- High school education or equivalent.
- Proficiency in standard applications software in the Microsoft Windows environment and ability to navigate network file structures.
- Outstanding pattern recognition skills.
- Willingness to do detailed, repetitive work and ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
Additional Desirable Qualifications
- Technical certificate or knowledge of general electronics and electronic test lab equipment.
- Previous, recent experience in an IC test environment.
- Experience handling semiconductor wafer lots a strong plus.
- Experience operating Electroglas (EG) probers is a strong plus.
Apply To This Job
||Full Time |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Impinj, Inc. is the leading provider of UHF RFID solutions for identifying, locating and authenticating items. Impinj's GrandPrix- technology platform is the most comprehensive and widely adopted in our industry. The GrandPrix platform's key elements are Monza tag chips, Indy reader chips, and Speedway readers and subsystems. RFID systems built on the GrandPrix platform deliver real-time information about tagged items, thereby enabling applications and analytics designed to improve business decisions and enhance consumer experience. Leading retail, apparel, pharmaceutical, food and beverage, t
> 50M RaisedInvestors: ARCH Venture Partners
, Madrona Venture Group
, Mobius Venture Capital
, Physic Ventures
, Polaris Venture Partners
, UPS Strategic Enterprise Fund All Jobs: at Impinj
|Headquarters:||701 North 34th Street|
Seattle, WA 98103
|Company Profile:||Impinj focuses exclusively on UHF (ultra-high frequency) RFID (radio-frequency identification) solutions. UHF RFID enables writing individualized information to and reading information from tagged items without line of sight, at longer range, higher speed, lower cost, and with more automation than any competing technology. Impinj embraces the global industry standard for UHF RFID, called UHF Gen 2, which we extend through our leadership in the standards-setting process and enhance with our proprietary technologies and deep domain expertise. UHF Gen 2 systems are ideally suited for high-volume, item-level applications that require low-cost consumable tags, such as retail inventory management, pharmaceutical authentication, and airline baggage tracking.
Impinj was founded on technology developed by Dr. Carver Mead and Dr. Chris Diorio that enables low power, programmable, minimum-size analog circuits. Semiconductor visionary Dr. Mead was awarded the National Medal of Technology in 2003 and has founded more than twenty companies in his professional career. The driving force behind the UHF Gen 2 standard and winner of the RFID Journal Live Special Achievement award in 2011 for those efforts, Dr. Diorio is Chairman and CTO of Impinj and also an Associate Professor at the University of Washington. He has personally revolutionized using RFID in applications from supply-chain to pharmaceuticals.
Impinj, founded in May 2000, is privately held and has raised over 110 million in funding. Investors include ARCH Venture Partners, Alliance Bernstein, Cipio Partners, GF Private Equity, Inventec Appliances Corporation, LS Industrial Systems Co. Ltd., Madrona Venture Group, Mobius Venture Capital, Polaris Venture Partners, UPS Strategic Enterprise Fund, Venture Tech Alliance, Viterbi Group, and YFY Group.|
Support Impinj with Social Media services