Opportunity Development Representative - New York or Annapolis Netcordia
Opportunity Development Representative - New York or Annapolis
Sales | New York, NY, United States
This role is responsible for generating and qualifying sales opportunities for follow-up by the direct sales teams. The position entails heavy outbound calling, use of e-mail, and other methods in order to target and qualify potential prospects. Candidates should have a proven track record of success calling on senior-level corporate executives and the ability to identify key business issues, decision making processes, and the needs of the prospect as they pertain to the product or service being offered.
Qualifying and vigorously pursuing sales leads generated by marketing programs.
- 'Cold-calling' into assigned territory to identify opportunities for the solution.
- Teaming with an outside counterpart(s).
- Support multiple territories.
- Maintain Opportunity Development Representative quota.
Skills & Requirements:
- 2+ yrs successful experience in an outbound sales environment positioning a service or technology solution - software experience preferred.
- Experience calling on senior executives & technical decision makers within all size organizations.
- Highly energetic and motivated; strong attention to detail.
- Strong organizational, oral and written communication and customer service skills required.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent inside sales and telephone selling skills are a must.
- Solid computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Salesforce.com.
- Capable and willing to function according to measurable objectives.
<< Back to Current Openings
||New York, NY |
Netcordia delivers a network management system that is easy to use, produces useful information everyday, and provides a system-level view of the network.Investors: Novak Biddle Venture Partners
, Trinity Ventures All Jobs: at Netcordia
|Headquarters:||2431 Solomons Island Road|
Annapolis, MD 21401
|Company Profile:||Netcordia is a leading provider of network automation software to the worlds most complex and mission-critical networks. Its award-winning NetMRI Network Change and Configuration Management (NCCM) solution continuously audits multi-vendor infrastructures, identifies anomalies early, speeds resolution, and automates network changes. Netcordia helps more than 250 leading organizations in healthcare, manufacturing, financial services, academic, service and government stretch IT budgets, improve overall performance, meet corporate policy and comply with stringent regulations. |
Support Netcordia with Social Media services