Oracle Business Analyst Netcordia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Oracle Business Analyst
Information Technology | Santa Clara, CA, United States
As a Business Analyst at Infoblox, the successful candidate will be responsible for both day-to-day support and cross-functional project specification and implementation. Expertise in both Oracle eBusiness applications and general business processes will be utilized to solve business problems and evolve the existing processes/procedures as new business models are introduced into the company.
Aside from supporting traditional eBusiness modules such as AP, AR, GL, OM, INV, OIC, FA and the like, to drive solutions to business problems. The ideal candidate must be a leader who can not only deliver on projects but also identify opportunities for improvement. The candidate will possess a unique blend of technical, business, and people skills.
- Design, implement, support, and manage business processes which span the company and various systems such as Oracle and connected systems
- Provide user support for day-to-day issues/questions
- Utilize project management skills to take ownership of and drive issues to resolution across the company
- Build strong partnership with the business community
- Participate in system upgrades, new functional implementations, documentation initiatives, SOX compliance efforts.
- Other as assigned/needed
Skills and Experience
Infoblox is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D.
- Minimum of 8-10 years experience as a Business System Analyst
- Must be very strong in Oracle eBusiness Suite applications, particularly Finance, from both a functional and technical perspective
- Must have exposure to a broad range of functional areas related to Oracle eBusiness suite 11i and/or R12
- Experience in POS (point of Sale), ORS (Oracle Revenue Sub-ledger), Vertex Tax system
- Experience successfully teaming with business organizations to drive projects to resolution
- A strong analytical approach to business process design with an emphasis on cross-functional inter-dependencies
- Strong troubleshooting skills. Proven ability to dig in and resolve issues
- Must be able to communicate well both verbally and in writing (including documentation)
- Demonstrated ability to identify areas for improvements and then function as a change agent
- Experience in a SOX environment
<< Back to Current Openings
||Santa Clara, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Netcordia delivers a network management system that is easy to use, produces useful information everyday, and provides a system-level view of the network.Investors: Novak Biddle Venture Partners
, Trinity Ventures All Jobs: at Netcordia
|Headquarters:||2431 Solomons Island Road|
Annapolis, MD 21401
|Company Profile:||Netcordia is a leading provider of network automation software to the worlds most complex and mission-critical networks. Its award-winning NetMRI Network Change and Configuration Management (NCCM) solution continuously audits multi-vendor infrastructures, identifies anomalies early, speeds resolution, and automates network changes. Netcordia helps more than 250 leading organizations in healthcare, manufacturing, financial services, academic, service and government stretch IT budgets, improve overall performance, meet corporate policy and comply with stringent regulations. |
Support Netcordia with Social Media services