Order Administrator Meraki
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Meraki makes the networking products and services that enable broadband access to thousands of networks and millions of client devices worldwide Meraki believes in hiring the best and the brightest. We offer great benefits, competitive salaries and free lunches. But what really sets Meraki apart is the opportunity to work at a company that is growing rapidly; where we wear many hats, learn on the fly and are rewarded for our efforts with happy customers and even faster growth. Meraki is a fast-paced, creative and customer-oriented company with great office space one block from Farringdon Station, right on the water. We are looing for a Sales Order Administrator to support the operations and sales teams. This opportunity requires an experienced individual with high attention to detail, excellent problem solvings abilities and an enthusiastic attitude.
- Sales order processing for hardware, services, licenses
- Customer and sales data entry
- Domestic and international shipping quotations
- Warrantly and returns processing
- Issues resolution
- Communication with internal and external Sales Reps
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements and Qualifications:
- BA/BS degree is required
- 2+ years experience as an order admin, CSR or similar experience required
- Experience with technology sales process required
- MS Excel intermediate skills are required
- Excellent organization and communication skills (phone, email, meetings) required
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Salesforce and Dynamics Great Plains (or other similar ERP system) skills are preferred
- Professional, reliable and able to multi-task
Salary commensurate with experience plus benefits.
Must be able to provide references upon request.
||San Francisco, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED