Order Management Supervisor - 2nd Shift New Breed Logistics
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Job TypeOperations/Distribution
Requisition Number 610040104
Pay Rate DOE
Salary Class Salaried
Skills See below
Supervise and coordinate activities of employees. Ensure customer and company requirements are met, both in quality and production volume. Enforce safety policy and all other applicable company policies.
- Study production schedules, estimate worker hour requirements for completion of job assignment and assign duties; establish or adjust work assignments to meet production schedules and forecasts
- Monitor time cards and make adjustments as needed to insure correct time and department
- Maintain awareness of daily production and quality goals checking efficiency and UPH reports hourly; assist employees to attain individual and department productivity and quality goals; initiate and suggest plans to motivate workers to achieve work goals
- Inspect products to verify conformance to specifications and direct setup and adjustments of processes
- Ensure all applicable technical and field service bulletins are implemented effectively
- Review or maintain productivity and quality data for the department; promote quality and raise awareness of the New Breed QMS; identify and communicate quality failures and train employees to prevent re-occurrences; improve process methods and quality of product
- Suggest changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of department and work crew; estimate, requisition, and inspect materials
- Interpret company policies and procedures; project and establish New Breed work ethic and culture with a positive leader approach; enforce safety regulations and assure proper procedures are followed by all workers; maintain time and attendance records; initiate progressive discipline where patterns of poor performance are exhibited; resolve disputes, coach and encourage staff, promote a team environment
- Confer with other supervisors to coordinate activities of individual departments
- Ensure housekeeping activities are performed daily to maintain a neat, clean and organized department
- Apply comprehensive, technical knowledge and experience to analyze and resolve complex work problems, or assist workers in solving work problems
- Follow directions and daily work assignments given by the shift manager
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned
- The physical requirements are sitting and standing for long periods of time, with one hundred percent (100%) spent in an office or warehouse environment.
- Regularly required to walk, turning of the head and torso, reaching, grasping, bending and flexing of the arms, legs, wrists, and fingers, climbing, stooping, kneeling or crouching.
- Regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear
- Specify vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability adjust focus.
- The senses of sight, speech (English) and hearing are required
- Lift and/or move to 10 to 25 pounds
Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- College level preferred, or an equivalent Technical Training Certificate from an accredited institution or equivalent military technical training
- Three to five years hands-on repair experience with an emphasis on cellular phones; experience on multiple manufacturers--?? equipment is desired; should be comfortable describing various cellular technologies
- Must have experience with warehouse management or inventory systems; should have experience working in an ISO environment
||Ft Worth, TX |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED