Outside Sales -- Region Ryan Herco Products Corporation
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Job Description:
Ryan Herco Flow Solutions is a leading distributor of fluid handling products, providing ultrapure, corrosion -resistant fluid flow systems and expertise. Our broad customer base includes electronic component and equipment manufacturers, many chemical, water treatment, metal finishing, pollution control and biotechnology companies as well as OEM's and mechanical contractors.
About the Opportunity: Build your career here and experience the advantages that come with working for one of the most respected names in the industry. Ryan Herco Flow Solutions offers a unique environment that fosters individual growth and rewards performance. The work environment is fast-paced, and high-energy fun.
We need a talented individual to fill the role of Outside Sales Representative for Ryan Herco Flow Solutions in Portland and surrounding areas.
Ability to develop rapport with client management and maintain strong working relationships.
Outside sales experience.
Can explain product features and benefits, as well as technical specifications.
Listens attentively and responds effectively to customer complaints.
Develops new account prospects through networking, referrals, and cold calling
Experience managing accounts and targeting prospects within a designated region.
Closes the sale by addressing customer concerns, demonstrating empathy, and consistently moving the customer towards commitment.
Has a track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals.
Clean driving record.
1. Four-year degree in engineering or related technical field;
2. A solid understanding of fluid flow in a high tech environment;
3. Semiconductor OEM and/or Integrator experience;
4. A minimum of two years selling technically products to the semiconductor or related industry;
5. Demonstrated proficient knowledge in semiconductor industry (particularly the process side of OEM Tools and FABS;
6. Primary role in this position is to work side-by-side with engineering staff to specify products on process tools and/or in other process & facility applications throughout a FAB;
7. Strong relationship building and time management skills;
8. Demonstrated skills in preparing and delivering presentations;
9. Filtration experience is a plus;
10. Solar or emerging technologies experience is a plus.
Other Aspects and Expectations of this position:
Develop and maintain strong, bonding relationships with customer contacts;
Become a valuable resource/consultant to customers delivering solutions to their technical and economic challenges;
Plan for >80% of time in field at customers;
Promote and demonstrate products;
Support sales force in negotiations (supplier pricing, blankets, etc.) and product application at all RHFS locations;
Continue self-education in selling skills & industry/product knowledge;
Develop sales goals for specific products and markets within territory;
Supervise preparation or prepares quotations & other business communications for potential sales and assures prompt and complete quotation follow-up.
Maintain strong supplier contact/visibility through regular communication and face-to-face visitation;
Continually survey market for new opportunities for existing products and new synergistic products for continued growth;
Clean Driving Record.
Highly Motivational Bonus Plan
401(k) with company match
||Portland, OR |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED