Packaging Technician (1st Shift) Promega
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Tracking Code
This is a 3 month project position. As a project employee you would not be eligible to participate in our benefits program.
JOB OBJECTIVE: Assemble kits.
SPECIFIC, JOB-RELATED SKILLS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Pull products from inventory and assemble components into kits and kit sub-assemblies using quality
system documents, including kit packaging diagrams. (These tasks will be carried out under
supervision until area supervisor determines that competency has been demonstrated.)
2. Label components and kits accurately, under supervision.
ADDITIONAL JOB REQUIREMENTS/ROLES:
1. Understand and comply with ethical, legal and regulatory requirements applicable to our business.
2. Work in a team environment with other coworkers to prevent backorders or to minimize the duration
of backorders should they occur.
3. Provide a high level of both intradepartmental and interdepartmental (Production, Marketing,
Shipping, Materials Management) customer service.
1. High school education or equivalent.
2. Ability to work quickly and accurately
3. Competency in general math.
4. Previous computer experience.
5. Good organizational and prioritization skills.
1. Some experience working in a scientific environment with exposure to various production and
1. Ability to use computer and telephone equipment.
2. Manual dexterity to assemble kits and dispense product.
3. Ability to frequently move objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
4. Ability to move in and out of freezers and work in a cold environment.
5. Ability to stand for several hours at a time.
Promega Corporation is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Madison, Wisconsin, United States
||2800 Woods Hollow Road |
Madison, WI 53711
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED