Pandora â The Largest Internet Radio Service Pandora Media
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Pandora â€" The Largest Internet Radio Service
QA / Certification Engineer
We have a terrific opportunity for an inspired, dedicated Quality Assurance Engineer who is enthusiastic about contributing to Pandora's rapidly expanding music service delivered to our community of millions of listeners. As a key contributor to our QA team you will certify implementations of the Pandora music service on a large, diverse and growing array of mobile and consumer devices, participate in partner support, and test web and other applications developed internally.
You'll get the chance to take on complex and interesting projects as part of a fast-paced, highly collaborative team. We hold ourselves to high standards, and take pride in our work. This is a great opportunity for a QA Engineer with several years of experience, and a passion for technology.
This position requires technical proficiency testing in a client-server environment. You should enjoy working with consumer electronics, and have a natural curiosity for their features and functionality. The ability to communicate in an effective, professional and cordial manner with third parties (mostly via email) is very important.
As a member of our highly motivated team you should be dedicated to excellence and have a strong sense of personal responsibility. The ability to manage multiple tasks, work quickly through test scripts and follow each certification through to completion is essential.
* Minimum 5 years professional QA experience, 2 years with mobile and/or other consumer devices.
* Highly developed black-box testing skills, preferable in mobile and/or other consumer devices. Creativity and curiosity are important components of the testing.
* Experience testing Java-based applications running on Apache with Jetty or Tomcat.
* Ability to isolate and debug issues in a Unix/Linux environment: Reviewing logs, working with configuration files, identifying and manipulating processes.
* Ability to write moderately complex SQL queries
* Performance testing experience with Jmeter or another open source tool.
* Ability to write and run tests using Selenium or other web automation tool
* Coding/scripting ability in Shell, Perl, Python.
* Comfortable working in an Agile development environment.
* Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Experience supporting external partners or customers
* BA/BS or better in Computer Science or a related field.
Principals Only. Pandora does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies, and is not responsible for fees associated with such submissions.
Pandora is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pandora (www.pandora.com) is the personalized Internet radio and music discovery service available anytime and anywhere on the PC and on mobile devices (including iPhones, the Palm Pre, BlackBerry smartphones and Android platform devices) as well as Blu-Ray players, TVs, in-dash car stereos and digital media players.
Pandora is the largest internet radio site, with a growing user base of more than 150 million registered listeners.
As we build on our dramatic success, we are looking for talented, enthusiastic people to join our dynamic team. We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and, above all, a terrific team and great work environment.
||Oakland, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED