Part-Time - Municipal / Tax Searcher (In-House) RedVision
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Overview:
Responsible for the completion of all data collection tasks required for tax and municipal searches.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Monitor, print out, organize and prepare daily tasks.
2. Notify manager and/or client services on any delays.
3. Contact, search for and obtain information from tax collectors, municipal agencies and/or field representatives.
4. Review documents and abstract pertinent information onto worksheet, continuations, and company forms as needed.
5. Submit for scanning and/or forward to manager for review as needed.
6. Perform imaging clerk duties.
7. Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
The duties and responsibilities listed above are representative of the nature and levels of work assigned and are not necessarily all-inclusive.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The work is sedentary, typically employee sits comfortably to do the work. There may be some walking; standing; bending; carrying of light items such as paper, books, or notebooks.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT: Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment that requires normal safety precautions.
High School Diploma or GED
Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Internet Explorer and Web navigation required. Must have basic knowledge of other Microsoft Suite applications
Proficient in use of facsimile, scanners, copiers, computer equipment, and communication devices
Prior office and Administrative Assistant experience
Proficient in Company order processing platform and all internal data applications
Ability to take direction and guidance from management
Ability to work both independently and contribute in every aspect to a team environment
Solid verbal and written communication skills
Effective interpersonal skills
Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations and tasks requiring detail, concentration and accuracy
Ability to handle multiple responsibilities simultaneously
Strong analytical and problem solving skills
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED