Part-Time Receptionist Sagent Pharmaceuticals
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Reports To:
Director or VP of Human Resources
The Receptionist provides general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. The receptionist will be responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls, mail distribution, requisition of supplies as well as additional clerical duties. This position is part time from 11am ? 5pm Monday through Friday and is shared with another employee who works in the morning.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED).
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Answers telephones and directs the caller to the appropriate person.
- Greets visitors in a professional and friendly manner and directs them to the appropriate person.
- Provides callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company website, and other related information.
- Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.) and the distribution of Postal Service mail daily.
- Responsible for the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies.
- Order business cards for new employees.
- Assist other departments with clerical duties such as typing, researching, proof-reading, photocopying, faxing, filing, and collating, etc.
- Close reception area (lock doors, turn off lights, etc).
- Order and stock water and soda for the main conference room as well as kitchen supplies.
- Monitor and maintain postage meter, vending machine, Shred-It bins, and water service.
- Coordinate meal, hotel and travel arrangements as needed.
- Electronically file company agreements by scanning and saving to document management system.
- Cover other reception employee, if needed, during time off.
Specific Technical/Job-Related Skills:
- Strong organization skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent written and verbal skills especially phone etiquette.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as accept direction.
- Ability to work collectively with other associates.
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Punctual and professional in appearance.
||1901 North Roselle Road |
Schaumburg, IL 60195
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED