Partner Account Manager - Scandinavia - Home Based AvePoint
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Partner Account Manager - Scandinavia - Home Based
Business Development | Stockholm, Sweden
AvePoint is a global technology company and software innovator headquartered in the United States. Since its founding in 2001, AvePoint has become the world's largest provider of infrastructure management software solutions for Microsoft SharePoint Products and Technologies.
Propelled by the world's largest SharePoint-exclusive research & development team, AvePoint is the premier provider for EPG, SMB, Mid-Market and Government organizations demanding the most powerful and flexible infrastructure management solutions for their SharePoint environments and assets. AvePoint's award-winning DocAve Software Platform is recognized as the industry standard for comprehensive and scalable SharePoint backup and recovery, administration, replication, migration, archiving, deployment management, reporting, storage optimization, and content lifecycle management.
We are seeking a Partner/Channel Sales Manager to drive AvePoint revenue through the development, and management of existing AvePoint partners. The Partner/Channel Sales Manager is a self-starter, motivated individual who will be responsible for developing and executing sales strategies with existing partners and channels.
- Manage all aspects necessary to drive business with a partner/channel account
- Develop and execute joint business plans
- Own partner revenue number, sales forecast, and pipeline development
- Report on revenue tracking, forecasting, and other metrics
- Provide leadership in AvePoint product knowledge
- Leverage channel/partner training plans
- Field enable partner sales and marketing teams to engage AvePoint regional sales and marketing teams
- Field enable partner sales and marketing teams on product education
- University degree is a must
- Minimum 3 years of relevant enterprise software sales/business development experience with at least 1 year experience in Portal/Collaboration Software, Microsoft Industry, or Microsoft SharePoint
- Demonstrated ability to present effectively
- Strong skills in communication, negotiation, organization, and teamwork
- Strong strategic selling/business development skills
- Fluency in English and any of the Scandinavian languages including: Danish, Swedish, Norwegian.
Reference Number : 02042013_010/R20
<< Back to Current Openings
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED