Patent Attorney or Patent Agent (11786326) Freescale Semiconductor Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Primary Location: US-TX-Austin-Oak Hill (TX30)
Job Field: Patent Law
Education Level: Master's Degree
Job Type: Experienced
Seeking a registered Patent Attorney or Patent Agent with a minimum of 5 years patent preparation and prosecution experience and a USPTO registration number.
This position will be approximately 80% patent preparation and prosecution (both US and foreign). The other 20% includes patent portfolio management, patent committee participation, outside counsel management, and licensing, litigation, and agreement support.
Freescale Semiconductor is the global leader in embedded processing solutions, supporting the automotive, consumer, industrial and networking markets. From microprocessors and microcontrollers to sensors, analog ICs and connectivity ? our vital technologies are the foundation to the innovations that make our world greener, safer, healthier and more connected. For more than 50 years, Freescale has played an essential role in the evolution of embedded solutions, and we want you to be a part of our next half-century. Freescale is committed to attracting great people of all styles, thoughts, cultures and backgrounds. We are driven by a culture of ownership, teamwork, and results ? an engagement worldwide of more than 18,000 employees.
The legal department is comprised of lawyers specializing in patent prosecution, patent licensing, labor and employment matters, securities law, litigation, agreement work, and general corporate matters.
A registered Patent Attorney or Patent Agent with a minimum of 5 years patent preparation and prosecution experience and a USPTO registration number.
A solid prosecution background (both U.S. and International prosecution experience a plus).
Experience with integrated circuit technology strongly preferred including experience with data processors, semiconductor processing, memories, digital circuitry, analog circuitry, sensors, packaging, software, data communications, and networks.
An electrical or electronics engineering degree is strongly preferred. Candidates having other technical degrees with significant semiconductor industry experience or a stellar academic background will be considered.
Must be a team-player.
||Austin, TX |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED