Patient Care Coordinator Genoa Healthcare
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Tracking Code
Patient Care Coordinator Alexian
We seek a Patient Care Coordinator to support pharamcy operations and to promote the services of the Genoa Healthcare pharmacy; to act as primary contact and liaison between the client group and the pharmacy; and to coordinate and organize patient information in order to facilitate the efficient dispensing of medications to patients.
Responsibilities of Patient Care Coordinator:
- Through direct sales initiatives, increasing the number of clients who are regularly receiving medications from the Genoa Healthcare pharmacy.
- Coordinate new client profiles, including the attainment of all required patient information (contact, billing, drug allergies, diagnosis, and packaging preference information), and requesting prescription information.
- Maintaining patient profiles to keep them as current as possible.
- Making regular deliveries by car to and from the clinic, the Genoa pharmacy, and client residences and group homes. This will require the ability to walk reasonable distances while lifting and carrying up to 30 lbs at one time.
- Act as liaison or primary contact person between Genoa Healthcare, healthcare providers and client caregivers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Licensed Pharmacy Technician required
- Proficiency in understanding prescription medication directions and terminology.
- An intermediate level understanding of Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision or assistance.
- A current drivers license and clear driving record.
||Berwyn, IL |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED