Payment Operations Executive Yodlee
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Payment Operations Executive
Yodlee is an online banking solution provider, delivering money management solutions to leading banks and millions of consumers around the world. This position is within Payment Operations department with the Files Monitoring team.
Yodlee offers variety of money movement products to leading financial institutions in United States. The payment operations team is responsible for processing of the transactions. The transactions are initiated over the internet and these are typically online bill payments or funds transfer from one account to another. Files monitoring team within Payment Operations is responsible for monitoring all activities related to file processing and identifying exceptions. This team works proactively to ensure that processing failures are pre-empted and at the same time ensure that the company is compliant with US clearing laws. The role of the Payment Operations Executive is to administer all the pre-defined file processing activities and escalate and support to resolve any exceptions that may arise.
- Monitor daily payment and funds transfer file generation & transmission activities and identify exceptions.
- Process daily returns files and communicate result to clients.
- Provide detailed responses and resolution of inquiries from clients concerning file transmission and related issues.
- Analyze transactions data to identify issues caused by un-posted and missing transactions. Such issues may include analysis of un-posted payments/funds transfers, returned transactions or missing payment details.
- Work directly with internal and external contacts to assist in resolution of issues that arise due to file transmission failures within stipulated contractual SLAs.
- Follow and enforce established policies and procedures to keep the company compliant with all related US regulatory requirements.
- Superior monitoring and exception handling skills.
- Ability to perform under stressful and time bound conditions which are common to file processing activities.
- Good analytical ability, critical thinking and decision-making skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented with the ability and desire to work in a team environment.
- Understanding of the US financial services and banking industry products and processes.
- Industry recognized US payment processing certification is a plus.
- Client Focus - Dedicated to meeting the needs of internal and external clients; pays attention to details and establishes and maintains relationships and gains client's trust and respect.
- Ownership, Accountability, Responsibility and Compliance - Takes ownership of tasks, projects, and relationships and follows through on obligations and promises.
- Self-Development and Learning - Personally committed to learning and actively works to continuously develop professionally.
- Teamwork and Collaboration - Works collaboratively; finds common ground and solves problems for the good of all and can represent his/her own interests and yet be fair to the team.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree from an institute of repute.
- At least 2-3 years of specific business experience in the BFSI industry â€" Transactions processing.
- Knowledge of US payments industry and NACHA rules would be an added advantage.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Web-savvy with good internet research skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
- Basic to medium SQL skills would be an advantage.
- Flexible to work in rotating shifts, including night and weekend shifts.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED