Payroll & Accounts Receivable Coordinator Penguin Computing
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Exempt/Non-Exempt:Non-Exempt
Benefits:Yes - please see Beneftis Tab above
Employment Type:Full Time
Description:About the Company:
Penguin Computing is a global leader in high-performance computing (HPC), delivering complete, integrated HPC solutions, from the workstation to the cloud. With a focus on cutting-edge technology, ease-of-use and exceptional customer service, Penguin cost-effectively meets the needs of the world?s most demanding HPC users, including Caterpillar, Lockheed Martin, the U.S. Department of Defense, and dozens of higher education and federally funded research and development centers. Today, Penguin delivers a range of solutions, from massive Linux clusters to ?Penguin on Demand? (POD), a new service that provides a complete HPC solution in the cloud. Penguin has been an innovator in HPC solutions for over a decade, and the company?s original founder is recognized as the ?Father of Linux Clustering.?
Duties:Reporting directly to the CFO, our A/P and Payroll Coordinator performs the following duties:
- Proficiency with third-party payroll vendor (Paylocity a plus)
- Accurate and timely semi-monthly payroll processing for 80 employees
- Review, analyze and reconcile all reports generated by Paylocity
- Prepare all journal entries associated with payroll
- Close interaction with the Human Resources Department
- Process manual checks upon request
- Set up new hires, garnishments, initiate State regulatory setup when an employee is hired outside of California
- Gather requested data for auditors
Complex Invoicing and Accounts Receivable:
- Proficiency in SAP required
- Enters contract data into billing system as sold by sales professional
- Makes daily contact with Sales and Operations personnel to resolve issues
- Accounts Receivable including the accurate classification of the daily receivable transactions, processing customer payments, preparing deposits, and maintaining accurate and comprehensive records of each day?s transactions.
- Reports unbilled contracts information to CFO on a monthly basis.
- Collections including review of open accounts, making outbound collection calls, resolving client-billing problems and collect customer payments in accordance with payment due dates.
- Answers incoming calls from internal or external customers regarding questions or invoicing/options and proactively resolves all outstanding issues.
Qualifications:- Bachelor?s degree in Accounting
- 3 to 5 years experience processing web-based Payroll
- 3 to 5 years experience in SAP-based Accounts Receivable
- Provides a high level of customer service to internal and external customers by demonstrating prompt and thorough attention to issues and requests.
- Professional, friendly, service-oriented demeanor
- High degree of reliability and integrity
- Strong organization skills
-Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Proficient in SAP, Word, Excel, Outlook, Google Docs, etc.
||Fremont, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED