Payroll Consulting Manager - Higher Education and State/Local Government Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Professional Services Payroll Consulting Manager will be responsible for hiring and developing a team of consultants in the Higher Education and State/Local Government (E&G) group who implement the Workday solution and making our clients raving fans.Â In addition,Â this individual will work closely with our partners to ensure theyâre growing their teams to meet Workdayâs project needs and that weâre providing them the same level of support weâre providing our consultants.Â This individual will be measured on team customer satisfaction, revenue and profit goals as well as individual goals and utilization targets.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Aggressively recruit, develop, manage and retain a diverse, remote team of consultants supporting Workdayâs Payroll applications.
- Promote a team orientated, challenging and innovative work environment.
- Maintain and continuously improve the consulting on-boarding, performance management and career development process.
- Collaborate with the Resource Manager, Sales, Engagement Managers and Partners to effectively staff engagements and build the appropriate skills necessary among Workday and partner consulting resources.
- Drive team and individuals to achieve high customer satisfaction levels.
- Work with the Delivery Assurance organization to assign consultant MBOs that will support the growth of the practice
- Ensure the consultants are adhering to the activities, processes and procedures outlined in Workdayâs Implementation Methodology
- Administer the consultants incentive compensation plans
- Become knowledgeable in the Workday product, methodology and customer requirements by actively providing consulting services at client sights and working closely with the project teams.
- Deliver on quarterly customer satisfaction, references, and revenue, utilization and margin objectives.
- Contribute to the strategic direction of the Professional Services organization through leading and participating in internal initiatives.
- 5+ years Human Resource, Payroll or Financial software implementation experience required
- 2+ years as a people manager
- Bachelor degree required.
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion for customer service
- Able to travel up to 40% of the time.
||Boston, MA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services